It's NOT a DIET, it's healthy eating for LIFE! Loopys food diary :-)

Feeling better today after I stayed on plan yesterday and managed to do a bit of cooking too :)

yesterdays food diary:
breakfast- muller & banana
lunch- new potatoes, lamb curry with peas and carrots, a plum for afters
dinner- sweet potato tortilla off the SW website. This was sooooooo yummy! Also tuna burgers from the SW website omitting the flour to make them syn free. They were ok but would be better with less mixed spice in them. Served with green salad and sliced tomato. Tbsp Ex light mayo 1/2 syn
supper- tuna burger with HEB Roll and HEA cheese, sweet chilli sauce 10ml 1 syn, extra light mayo, 1/2 syn.
snack- Apple, strawberries, pepper sticks, more tortilla, kinder bar 3.5syn, pop crisps 4syns, treat size caramel bar 4 syns

13.5 syns

going to make the tortilla again today yummy :eating:

xx

Another pretty good day. Been shopping to top up on eggs-.forgot just how many I get through on slimming world!
also ordered final cupboard for our kitchen, and a vinyl floor for out bathroom. Productive day, especially with cooking another tortilla and a bacon & sweet potato stew :)

going to to save some stew for tomorrow lunch and freeze some.

Food today-
breakfast- banana and muller light. Apple.
lunch, tomato salad. Sweet potato tortilla, 2 tuna burgers, fat free cottage cheese.
dinner- Morrisons savers ravioli FREE, eggs x2. Mushrooms & tomato cooked in frylight garlic oil, heck sausages x2 1syn.
snack- melon, small bowl sweet potato stew. Pop crisps 4.5,
supper- small wholemeal roll HEB, heck sausages x2 1syn, cheddar HEA, 1tbsp ketchup 1/2 syn

syns 7 so far. Will update later too

hope you are doing ok xx

Oops! All change. Really not hungry as that stew I had at 4 was realky filling even though it was only a small bowl so didn't have dinner- just straight to the supper.

Food now now looks like this:
Food today-
breakfast- banana and muller light. Apple.
lunch, tomato salad. Sweet potato tortilla, 2 tuna burgers, fat free cottage cheese.
Early dinner- small bowl sweet potato stew- sweet potato, butternut squash, green beans, tinned tomatoes, parsley, Rosemary, bacon, onion, garlic, veg stock and tomato purée. Out of SW extra easy recipe book, also online SW website.
snack- melon. Pop crisps 4 syns, treat size Milky Way (tesco own version) 3.5syns
supper- small wholemeal roll HEB, heck sausages x2 1syn, cheddar HEA, 1tbsp ketchup 1/2 syn, grapes, bag twiglets 5syns.

14syns.

confession time- had to google how to cut and prepare butternut squash lol. Seriously, I looked at the thing and panicked! I have had butternut squash before but at someone else's house or ready prepared in a pack. Thank you to you tube for a vid on what to do. I think you can find a you tube vid to learn anything lol.

love that slimming world gets me eating and cooking new things. Never ate kale before this week either. Think I prefer cabbage but it was still nice in the fish hotpot.

xx

Thanks zafira,

Your right,honestly I think I just panicked. Had a crap day so went and ate chocolate and then thought omg here we go again! However I DID make myself assess the damage by working out the syns. When I was eating the choc I thought it was a lot worse than it actually was. Lesson learnt. SO pleased I stopped and counted the syns. If I didnt I think I would have thought I may as well carry on as I have totally blown it now anyway. Actually it wasn't that bad :)

on plan still and ready for weigh in later at 7.30 pm. Fingers crossed for a decent loss :)Xx

Working out the syns was a really.good idea. Well done for getting back on track and fingers crossed for a good weigh in to tonight.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :). If I work out my syns being 105 weekly I think I am only 5 or so over so that's great. Need to focus on how I pulled it back rather than how I went down that emotional over eating road in the first place. Going to slip up and need to deal with these better. My own worst enemy as the saying goes!

week 3 weigh in in 2hrs Eek! Looking forward to next week as Its a taster week. Going to have fun deciding what to cook and take in :)

xx

Today's food so far (bearing in mind it's weigh day so not the usual amount to eat.)

breakfast 2 boiled eggs & HEB wholemeal toast for dippy soldies, melon.
late lunch sweet potato tortilla, fat free cottage cheese, 2 heck sausages 1 syn & grapes

dinner will probably be Morrisons ravioli and jacket potato with HEA grated cheese followed by fruit At 9pm.

at the in laws tonight as we have no toilet- the bathroom is being fitted yay. I have some low syn snacks in my bag and brought over the tin of ravioli too. Also brought over my muller lights too so I can stay on plan. Back home tomorrow afternoon :) xx

Thank you!

Yay yes just one night :) we are so lucky that we have had the same builder for all of the refurb. He knows how stressful it was for us to be out of our house for 6 weeks when the heating, electrics and wall demolition was going on. We had no end of problems found when we started taking things apart, which is why it took so long, but nearly done now.
I asked him to make this stay away as short as poss and he's come good, getting the rotten floor fixed ASAP so the loo can go back tomorrow afternoon :) this is the last bit- after that we just need some furniture so we have somewhere to hang our clothes that isn't a chair lol.

lost 3.5lb again this week. Makes it 12.5lb in 3 weeks :) slimmer of the week too! Woo hoo to shiney stickers lol.

so pleased I managed to halt what could have been a bad binge. A good weight loss has given me a boost. 1stone lost next week would be great :D

xx

Great loss.. well done!

Audrey x

Awesome loss, well done :)

Is the Morrisons ravioli tinned?

thanks everyone :)

yes the ravioli is tinned. There are a few available- the savers ravioli is free, and the Morrisons own 'regular' ravioli in tomato sauce is 1syn per can. The ravioli in bolognase sauce is 4.5syns per can though so be careful, unlike me who wasn't careful and brought that one at first oops.

I had savers ravioli today with my dinner. It was nice but I prefer the 1syn per can one for its taste. On plan all day dispite having to make changes to the bathroom we are fitting, missing parts, extra holes that shouldn't be there in walls and a pipe leak that went through from the bathroom through our newly plastered and painted kitchen ceiling :-( it's really annoying how my brain is like arghhhh stress, need chocolate, give me chocolate now!

The holes will be filled in tomorrow I'm told, and the leak is sorted and the water patch in the kitchen will be repainted so no permanent harm done. Missing parts have been sourced and we are able to get those day after tomorrow. But grrrrrr.
proud of how I have stuck my tongue out at that chocolate demanding voice though.

Todays food: (all about comfort food!)
Breakfast- banana, grapes, muller light yogurt. Milk in teax2 1syn
lunch- bacon and sweet potato stew mmmmmm.
Dinner- eggs, SW chips, 1/2 can savers ravioli, SW burgers x2 1syn, mushrooms & tomatoes.
snacks- pepper & carrot sticks with sweet chilli sauce 1syn, satsumas x2, pop crisps 4 syns, sweet potato totilla.
supper- toast with HEB bread topped with low low cheese spread HEA. Lean ham & baby plum tomatoes. Treat size caramel bar and Milky Way bar 4syns & 3.5 syns

14.5 syns and I enjoyed every one of them!

xx

Back