its now or never!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by AMANDADOYLE74, 29 August 2010 Social URL.

1. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Hello, I will start by introducing myself! I am Amanda i am 36, have a baby girl who is 2 nearly! i still call her a baby so i feel better for still being as heavy as i was the day i delivered her! I am a midwife and work nights, and am a serial dieter! I have done every diet ever! including lighter life, cambridge, sw, rosemary conerly! I start well then by week 2 i give up! I want another baby so i have got to loose weight! its so much more risky when your over weight! I also have an underactive thyroid, and i am on thyroxine. I really need to do this, as getting me down too, and i am becoming a bit of a joke now with a different diet every week. So my chosen diet is , ww! I also thought writing it down may help? anyway, please feel free to comment, give advice and tips, i need all the help i can get!! I start on tue, doing it from home as easyer! good luck to everyone else and here goes my last ever diet.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wave_cry:

kdma likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kdma

kdma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wishing you lots of luck in your weight loss journey x

4. Blairsmummy

Blairsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
    You can do it! Wishing you luck.. Just member rome wasnt built in a day. Nice and steady thats how you want to do it. Always think about what you want to lose at next weigh in not what you want to lose in 6 month. A step at a time.xxx

5. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    good luck with your start tomorrow hun xxx

6. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    thanks so much for your replies! off to asda today to buy all my healthy food! what are peoples views on fast start? good ? or better to stick to normal point? have a fab bank holiday everyone.x

7. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Good luck for your start tomorrow.

I didnt do fast start as I wanted to have as many points as possible. I figured that just following normal points would be a shock to my system and I still lost 6.5lbs in the 1st week.

Have a good week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.