its now or never!

AMANDADOYLE74

Hello, I will start by introducing myself! I am Amanda i am 36, have a baby girl who is 2 nearly! i still call her a baby so i feel better for still being as heavy as i was the day i delivered her! I am a midwife and work nights, and am a serial dieter! I have done every diet ever! including lighter life, cambridge, sw, rosemary conerly! I start well then by week 2 i give up! I want another baby so i have got to loose weight! its so much more risky when your over weight! I also have an underactive thyroid, and i am on thyroxine. I really need to do this, as getting me down too, and i am becoming a bit of a joke now with a different diet every week. So my chosen diet is , ww! I also thought writing it down may help? anyway, please feel free to comment, give advice and tips, i need all the help i can get!! I start on tue, doing it from home as easyer! good luck to everyone else and here goes my last ever diet.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wave_cry:

wishing you lots of luck in your weight loss journey x

You can do it! Wishing you luck.. Just member rome wasnt built in a day. Nice and steady thats how you want to do it. Always think about what you want to lose at next weigh in not what you want to lose in 6 month. A step at a time.xxx

good luck with your start tomorrow hun xxx

thanks so much for your replies! off to asda today to buy all my healthy food! what are peoples views on fast start? good ? or better to stick to normal point? have a fab bank holiday everyone.x

Good luck for your start tomorrow.

I didnt do fast start as I wanted to have as many points as possible. I figured that just following normal points would be a shock to my system and I still lost 6.5lbs in the 1st week.

Have a good week

Back