It's now or never

Well done. Keep it up. Your mind has moved on already, do continue making happy future plans. I'm serious about you doing some wedding planning for others. You really enjoy it and it's lovely reading how yours is going :)

Well I am officially unemployed. :(

But then, I was fed up with the job so not too bad, just need to find something new :)

But on the bright side, I went shopping after I left work, and went to Monsoon where 2 things happened!

Firstly, and as you don't know me you won't know what a big deal this is (unless you have read my diary from the start) . . . . I tried on and bought A DRESS - just for fun, just to wear ( I don't know when yet, but wear it I will)

Secondly, I tried on a size 14 and IT WAS TOO BIG :):):) SO - a size 12 in the bag!

:grouphugg:

And then - to compound the madness - I went to Debenhams and found a coast dress in the sale - and bought that too. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

LOL

But - what I do need help with, as I don't normally wear anything except jeans, I want to find nice tops/long tunics I can wear with leggings and long boots in the day . . . Where do I go for that?:eek:

I'm the same tops and jeans girl but I now own dresses day/jumper dresses, short skirts and at the weekend I wore smart shorts with thick tights and my knee high boots and felt fab, also have skinny jeans I will break fee lol

Well, I can tell you where to go for all that stuff in the U.S. but not so much on your side of the Atlantic, so hopefully somebody else can answer that for you, ha!

I have been very much the same way until recently. I actually got a pair of skinny jeans to wear with long sweaters and the like. :eek: AND I bought that fancy dress too!

I wanna see pics btw!!

egbert said:
I will check in daily! We went to Cancum, were a bit put off by the amount of tourists, but visited Chichenitza - amazing place. Yes - we haven't done a long haul sine we started the kids, but looking forward to our honeymoon so we can leave them with my mum and have a long haul to somewhere new. I am thinking Sri Lanka, lots to see there and I like the Indian Ocean.

We did Aruba for ours, it was fabby fab fab, best beaches in the Caribbean!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well back to the 10's this morning, so I am back on track. And I must be heading towards ketosis as I am STARVING today, so it is day 3!

Actually feeling pretty positive - and decided to try out calling myself a housewife instead of unemployable for a few days - lol. :)

Well, till next week when I sign on anyway.

Oh - and off to see a lady about some alternate bouquets today -
she makes them from feathers and crystals and woven flowers - look gorgeous.

Very excited.

egbert said:
Oh - and off to see a lady about some alternate bouquets today -
she makes them from feathers and crystals and woven flowers - look gorgeous.

Very excited.

That sounds fab,

Well done on sticking with it, my hubby is taking me out tonight but am going to be as good as can be.

Housewife no domestic goddess yes x

That sound amazing egbert - do they have a website?
I'm just about to set up my own wedding floristry business so am really interested in what they do. :)

They do - twigs and bows .co.uk

I have been searching for alternates for ages, I don't mind paying the same as a florist but these I can keep. And I wasn't overly excited by foam flowers.

That sounds fab,

Well done on sticking with it, my hubby is taking me out tonight but am going to be as good as can be.

Housewife no domestic goddess yes x

Nothing wrong with a treat - I have fallen off the diet a fair few times, because I do believe I need to have a life as well as a diet. As long as you can get back on after!

If you could see my house, you would know 'domestic goddess' will need some work!:D

Well, been out to meet the lady who makes the bouquets, and they are lovely. I have ordered mine and DDs bouquets, hairpieces to match, buttonholes for everyone and a large display for a mantle - all absolutely gorgeous and coming in at the same price roughly as the florist, and I will be able to keep these forever.

Very excited again now - I did have a small overload of weddings last week and stopped looking at them, but after today I am all excited again.

Only problem now is most everything is decided on, except evening entertainment, and I have nothing more to do :(

So - now to sort the evening entertainment out - what options do we have? :)

Oh darn it all :(

Why is it I work so hard for days and days and days and then mess it all up in one go. I spent the last few days being so good, working so hard, and then in one decision was tempted by wine, sausage and egg.

It was nice, though :sigh:

Egbert you have been so good I was out for a meal friday night and had a meal yesterday, today I have been good (don't know how I will be tomorrow lol) don't beat yourself up back to it tomorrow hun x

I'm also working towards the title of 'Domestic Goddess' LOL x

Well 1st day as a housewife, thinking of changing my title again to Domestic Engineer for tomorrow. :)

Not got a fat lot done, clearly I need to work on achieving anything, sitting about watching TV is far too easy. But - so far so good, being well behaved on the diet front anyway.

Right, back at my current lowest after a few too many blips in the last week. So, anything from here is an improvement. Weigh in Thursday, how much can I lose in 2 days!

Today will be a wee day - its water drinking time ladies! :)

Half a pound is better than none. Half a pound is better Than none,

Why can't I convince myself! I just keep telling myself, must work harder. Struggling to keep on track and seem to have lost motivation, just because I already feel better and am in smaller clothes. But, I am not where I want to be, I cannot quit now, stop settling for 2nd place, for goodness sake girl, get on with it. 1 stone to go, must work harder! Grrrrrr

If this was a film there would be a soundtrack now of 'eye of the tiger'

Back