It's now or never

I know how you feel. I've got the munches now and it's getting to me. I just want to quit. Maybe you should add some exercise, power walking or zumba or something. Your body needs something new. Hope you start losing weight again soon.

Weigh in day! Drum roll please. . .

Well, it's better than a ham roll anyway!

Very bad weigh in. half a pound in 2 weeks is poooor.

Well, I know last week was bad because of all the end of work parties but still, I didn't think I had been that bad.

Kick up the backside for me - I want to be serious SS only! :( Very angry with myself.

Aw hun! Did your CDC give any advice? I won't be meeting our 4lb target as I'm currently having a binge session and enjoying it. :) We start again right?
'Gotta have a life' right? Now I'm gonna get another packet of crisps and start again tomorrow.

Well I have had a mackerel and prawns for lunch. But apart from one planned bottle of wine on saturday night, I am going to be SS for the next fortnight *she said*.

Fortnight your on Egbert, I have been SS today and will have my sushi and twilight tomorrow night then I have nothing planned for 2 weeks. Back on track for both of us I'm still 3 lb up from my lowest.

Right Mama - 2 weeks of SS!

I have checked my diary and can push 3 if needed, just had my last soup and I think I'm going off leek and potato :-(
Had a great day 3 products and 1 veg drink mix also had loads of water will see what I weigh in the morning.

We can do it hun home straight now

I need to get this stone shifted before xmas as I won't have time after, before my dress fitting. So - time to get on with it!

I just worked out that I have 8 weeks top my final dress fitting, and take off a week for Xmas cheating, that's 7 weeks to shift this final stone. So, starting Sunday morning I am on this SS with a vengeance.

Same weight again today so no movement for a week, and I know I am being naughty and nibbling in the day and not drinking enough water. My mate is over tonight for a girlie gossip and bottle of wine, but my plan is to stick to rose which doesn't get me drunk, so I dnt get the munchies, drink a glass of water for every glass of wine, and take it real slow. And then tomorrow I am on SS and I am going to shift this stone

In other news, yesterday I signed up to a course in editing, proof reading and copy writing with components of web writing and journalism. I am quite excited, it's a new start and it's the direction I wanted to go in originally. I am going to take the time given by my redundancy and use it! Not waste it like I did the 2 years I had in maternity leave when each time I said I was going to do this course and never did.

Plus, I start some part time work with my SIL next week to see if I can do what she does. Not that I wouldn't be able to , but whether I like it and it pays enough. If it does, it's working from home to my own hours and perfect for childcare etc. but, it's a bit like signing up to work with DelBoy, so I need to watch her and make sure it's valuable to me.

So, one week of redundancy and I have a plan. Still looking at job sites though, in case something perfect comes up. You know, pays a fortune for cold friendly hours! Lol, as if!

Go you!

I've decided that if I ever do get knocked up, I'm going to do some floristry courses in my mat leave, with a view to doing weddfing flowers alongside work to start with, until I know whether it's a viable business.

I've just trained as a florist I love it I have my second wedding in feb cant wait!
Ive just set up
My own business, really wanna make it a full time thing so hope it goes well! Dont be fooled though running a florist is hard work very long hours! I grew up with a mum that had one! I hated flowers for years ha ha! If u need any advice about courses let me know xx

thanks! will do that.

Starting in the morning Egbert lol hangs head in shame I'm full of cold and my cold and flu meds were causing stomach ache so had to eat (sushi Friday, chicken salad Saturday and curry, egg sandwich today)

So new day tomorrow you have a wedding to get ready for and I need to be able to fit through kids toy to follow my kids lol

Definitely new day - new week!

So - we can do this - tomorrow is SS all the way.

Right. This is it. Cue music 'eye if the tiger'

6 weeks to Xmas, 8 weeks to dress fitting. 13 lbs to go.

We can do this!

Well, Day 1 and I have been good, drunk 2 litres and feeling positive.

OH stopped on his way home from work and had a McD's - how naughty. That won't help him get to his stone off before xmas. So, I have enjoyed some smug p'taking to spur me on too.

I received my new course, going to open it up for a good read once the kids are asleep. Ironed 3 tonne of clothes and cleaned the house, well half of it. Steamed 2 xmas puddings and helped DD get through her homework. Feeling like I have got some stuff done today, although none of it helped me towards a job!

Oh - an I downloaded xmas music onto my iPod so I could blast it all round the house. I am getting into the xmas spirit! :)

Right, thats the 2lbs I put on over the weekend gone.

6 weeks till Christmas, day 2!, here we go!

Back