It's now or never

I was in irregular choice the other day and saw some stunning jewel encrusted slipper like flats and thought of you x

I am getting completely traumatised by the whole shoe issue now.

But I have decided the ones I have are too high, so definitely looking for alternatives now.

Anyway, I must get stuff done today! Very excited, I had an email that my cake topper is made. I have ordered one I'm secret that's of OHs car, with us in it, as a surprise for him. Then I asked her to make separate ones of the kids to go on a different tier, just so I had a keepsake of the whole family. So, asked her to send me photos today and I will pay her the rest of the money. Can't wait to see them!

I think this is the most exciting part of shopping, getting home and looking at 'the treasures'. I reckon if I was regressed I would have been a pirate in a past life! and it means the wedding is getting closer! Everything is coming together. I am getting excited.

Hmm, no loss again. I seem stuck at 10.7 when on one small meal a day. Which can only mean more food will make me go up.

I am tempted to do SS again just to see movement :(

I'm stuck at 10,10 and will do my best to SS today think it will be lots of hot water for me it's to cold outside for cold water lol

Oh pics of the cake toppers please!

Shame about the sts but in the words if spangles you will probabky get a woosh soon. Its not possible to sts or gain eatibg that little for long. Im sure you will see a differance in no time x

Hi Eggie --

STOP DAILY WEIGHING!!!!
Sorry to shout, but REALLY it is not good.

Sorry about shoe situation. I hope you find something that works soon.

Please do post a picture of the cake topper -- and to be it sounds as if you got loads done.

I think I'd see what dates are on offer for the birthday girl thing -- pick one -- call her and ask her if she can make it work. Some people struggle to make decisions.

Added a new target to my sig - to try to do some exercise.

Great idea -- and that is always my biggest downfall.

Well today i have got out the Wii Active my OH bought me when I was pg with my son - he is now 28 months!

Applause, applause! (My similies have not worked in ages.)

Anyway, I had a go and its manageable for a lazy exercise hating person like me, so thats 25 mins done. Then on the Wii fit which laughed at me - its only been 400 days since my last visit.

LOL -- I think we already discussed on a different diary.

However - since I last went on the wii fit I have lost 3stone 7 lbs - :):):):) YAY me
Sometimes its nice to see a reminder.

That is so much! Well done!

So - 45 mins of exercise done today and I feel quite stretched out. :)

Hi Mel

My internet connection has been playing up something chronic and I seem to be posting extra commons everywhere!

These are my sweet trees - well - the people making them -
Sweet Tree by Rivera - Home

Its a simple idea and easy enough to make, but my mum was going on about making someone else do it to be sure they arrived, were done, looked ok - so, I have ordered a selection which I hope will double as favours, as I am not doing those.

I object to paying florist prices for things that will die in a day or so.

Thanks for the link. They are lovely and original.

those are brilliant - so pretty and unusual.

Agreed.

Half a pound a day. Slow but steady.

:)

That's not slow -- and STOP DAILY WEIGHING.

Cheers ladies - I did enjoy last night having some prawns - bit weird, stir fried with peas but hey, it was chewable.

Now - the bouquet, Do people even bother to throw a bouquet at a wedding anymore - would you feel patronised, embarrassed or up for a laugh if we got all the unmarried women together for the bouquet toss. I would have to have a small separate bouquet made, since I am not throwing my expensive one . . .

I did that. Small throw away bouquet and a garter toss. In the U.S. the guy who catches the garter puts in on the leg of the girl who catches the bouquet.

Please post a picture of the cake toppers and final shoe choice.

And, MissF -- if you are 5'8" then not being able to wear heels is not so bad.., but when you are an escapee from the Land of Oz as I am... it is. ;)

Mel

As soon as I get pics of the cake toppers I will post them - just waiting for the lady to send them to me now.

As for these shoes! I feel like lying on the floor and crying now!

The problem with the bouquet toss, I have concluded, is that I only have 5 unmarried women there and only one is actually single . . . not sure if its a good idea to have the bouquet toss and highlight the women, or would they enjoy the chance to wave the bouquet at their menfolk!

The problem with the bouquet toss, I have concluded, is that I only have 5 unmarried women there and only one is actually single . . . not sure if its a good idea to have the bouquet toss and highlight the women, or would they enjoy the chance to wave the bouquet at their menfolk!

No one has to participate. And it is UNMARRIED not Single women. So, maybe a few would like to opportunity to have a "nudge". ;)

can't you include thee single men too?

also - what size shoe are you...? looking at some sites with limited sizes.

Size 6 - sorry.

And it needs to be a thicker heel, like on the ones I had chosen. I fall off stilettos.

these? - bit plain, but the off whit is canvas so could be dyed etc. plus substituting a prettier ribbon would be easy as...

Womens Smart Shoes - Cassie Shore in Light Grey Nubuck from Clarks Shoes
20350193_A_p.jpg

That is very close Spangles, definitely an idea. Hmm - I wonder if my flower lady could jazz them up a bit . . .

i think i might need the caramel colour for summer, myself!

edited pic now!

I think for your wedding you should have whatever are the most beautiful shoes and sod the stains. in purple anyway, they won't show much.

Oh - I like those 2nd ones better - will have to go look at their site never heard of Bed of Roses before.
I never thought of myself as having wacky taste in shoes but I do like the ones that stand out more. I have surprised myself.

Ok ladies - drum roll . . . .

This is my cake topper, its based on my OHs pride and joy, and has our wedding clothes details etc . . .

Image.jpg
[/IMG]

Back