It's now or never

aww - that's lovely. I love the little toy car!

are you really pleased with it?

Really happy - can't wait to see it and feel it - IYKWIM

And its got my cat in too :D:D

Happy Weekend, Eggie!

Sun is out here... I hope it is shining on you!

Ok ladies - drum roll . . . .

This is my cake topper, its based on my OHs pride and joy, and has our wedding clothes details etc . . .

Image.jpg
[/IMG]

Really happy - can't wait to see it and feel it - IYKWIM

And its got my cat in too :D:D

It is awesome! I am sure your OH will be pleased. I love it.

Oh its lovely! Love your little ones with cat n toy car so so cute! xx

I have totally gone off shoes - never want to see another shoe.

So - found one I liked, went to order it, discovered a delivery time of 12 weeks - no good.
Found another one, went to order, payment messed up and I don't know if they have it or not.

I think I will go to my wedding barefoot - if I shove a pillow up my front, it could be a theme :)

Argghhhh - I am so frustrated and fed up - with myself.

I cheated last night - I knew I was going to, I even said I was going to, and yet today I am still upset my weight has gone up not down.

I have completely lost all motivation this weekend - I had only managed to lose one pound over thw whole week, I get to my magic barrier of 10.7 - and i just go and trip myself up again. I just cannot get past 10.7 - I have been here and bounced off again about 7 times in the last 2 months. Why cant I get past it!

Sitting in bed, OH has just brought me coffee with sweetner, and I am so tmepted to go down and empty the sugar bowl into it.

46 days to the wedding - 11 t my dress fitting. Please kick me up the backside - I need to get past this barrier. Can I lose 4 pounds in 11 days? Just to get me pst.

I think I am going to stop on SS+ and go back to plain SS - just to end of Jan. Then I will SS+ and work up the steps a little faster than normal to get to the wedding - CDC said this could be done, giving each step one week instead of 2.

Big mental kick to me - I am going to go shout at the wii and get some of my coursework done as well. I will accomplish something today!

But you DID lose -- and the closer you get to goal the fewer calories you need to maintain your weight, so the slower the losses will be.

But, good on you for figuring out another "plan of attack". You can do this...

Another Monday, another day of non change.

I am starting to think this is the weight my body thinks it should be. But, I shall persevere and I will beat that wall. :)

Funny mood today. oh was quite depressed at the weekend and we had a few chats about things I didn't even know he worried/ thought about. I am glad we talked and he finally tells me what he is thinking. But it is also weird to hear about your relationship from another point of view and realise that it's not as you thought, or we perceived the same events differently. So, I feel a little unsteady today, a bit unsettled while I readjust my thinking a bit.

Of course this is not a bad thing, it's good that we can surpise each other and it's good not to get settled into thinking we know everything about each other, in that direction lies complacency and boredom. But still, feeing a bit wobbly today, could do with some time alone to contemplate but of course, another busy day ahead.

My problem, and I don't kow if this is a girl/ mum thing, is that I now want to do something to make his world ok again, to 'fix' things or have a plan of action, and of course feelings and emotions are not something that easily fixed.

Anyway, we ended out day with a big loving cuddle and I know he is all mine and perfect. Now to boost his confidence and remover his depression.

Sorry, this was vague and disjointed. It's more of post to myself to think about things.

Emotions are such tricky things to 'manage'. Strange isn't it how two people can be thinking such different things about the same situation.

Sounds to me like your on the right track. Cuddles and chats let him no your there and you love him right? So fixing it or not your still supporting him through it. xxx

How is your coursework going?

Well I read through the material for the next module yesterday. I need to get on with the work today if I get time.

Basically, I am behind on a lot of things tht need to be done ASAP. Less browsing online and more work!

Hi EGGIE,

Sometimes it is good just to talk and let the other person in a relationship know that they are not on their own... often things do not need to be fixed, so much as endured.

Good luck with the coursework!

Maybe instead of a weight goal we should have a work goal... who knows it might be the cause and affect of a big loss anyway! xx

Hi EGGIE,

Sometimes it is good just to talk and let the other person in a relationship know that they are not on their own... often things do not need to be fixed, so much as endured.

Good luck with the coursework!

Its tricky sometimes to get my OH to talk - he (like most men) holds it all in until it is upsetting him, and thinks everything is a worry, whereas I tend to tell everyone when i have a problem and find it seems quite trivial the 3rd time I repeat it. I also think everything can be fixed. He is the worrier, I am the optimist :)

Maybe instead of a weight goal we should have a work goal... who knows it might be the cause and affect of a big loss anyway! xx

That might be it - we should have study sessions together, set a time and log in, we can encourage the working and lack of food at the same time!

Hi Hun hope your ok today, oh will be fine now he's talked but I know the feeling of wanting to fix it for them.

Anymore wedding bits done? I was thinking of you when I was putting some shoes on eBay and thought I would have a look at the designers site to see if they had anything. It's UNZE by sharlimar shoes they have some very nice Indian bridal shoes if your not sorted yet?

How's they diet going today I'm back on SS today and so far so good

Well - I did order these shoes. 7th time lucky I guess. i hope these work.

lola-Rachel Simpson Wedding Shoes £130 Free UK P&P + £5 Cashback

And I completely gave up on deciding on wedding readings and have told OH he has to do it - which I can guarantee won't be done until I am back in the zone :)

Oh - and decided on photo groupings.

:(:(:( I know it was really stupid, and I know it doesn't mean anything, I know I have measured at the end of the day after loads of water etc etc

Just measured my waist, don't know why I did it, and I have added inches . . . how is that possible ?! Dress fitting in 1 week, and I feel crap now.

Stupid girl, to go and measure anything this late at night. All the measurements will be different to the CDC ones. :(

Noooo! Sleep and do it again in the morning. You said it youself loating, late night, the gallons of water etc

P.S lovely shoes, beautiful detailing!

Damsel is right -- I hope you measured again in the morning.

I LOVE those shoes... they are perfect. 7th time must be the charm.

I'll have a think on the readings.

Now get busy with that coursework --lil' Missy.

I did measure again and the readings were better but not as good as CDC has recorded before. I do wonder if she takes some inches off for clothes, which i feel would be excessive. Or she has a dodgy tape measure - lol.

Anyway, I am back at that wall again this morning, 10.7. So, I am determined to get past it, and set a new personal best.

I better change this months target though!

Anyway, thanks to MIL decided to talk to me about something non urgent for over 45 mins and deliberately misunderstanding everything I say, disparaging the expert advice I got (because it contradicted her) and deciding that everything OH and I want is *my* doing and what *I* want, because clearly OH would do as she said if not for me . . . .

Then having to take stuff back to a shop in the next town . . .

Its lunch time, I just sat down, and I am at least an hour behind schedule for working, course working, job hunting. So - head down today!

Back