It's now or never

glad you had such a great time. xx

Sounds fab! Glad you had a ball xx

Hi Eggie,

I am glad it all went so well. It sounds like a fab Hen Do! So original.

hen_night.gif

Well - 2 days later and the weight has returned to almost the same - back at my wall! So - thats ok, I know I can have a full weekend off without too much damage done.

So, whats the news for today . . . .

2nd interview for a job on friday with case study - scary. I haven't had a case study or presentation in years.

2nd dress fitting on Thursday - hope my shoes are here in time!

I have bought the visas for our honeymoon, paid for a day in the spa the day after the wedding, we pick up rings on saturday, try on suits saturday morning (although OH has arranged to be out on Friday night so that may not happen!) and I have a make up trial on saturday afternoon.

I have confirmed with the florist, emailed the DJ and am visiting the flower lady today (different to florist as I am having a different style of bouquet and head piece).

Now I just need to sort out the table plan - days of stress ahead!

24 days to go to my wedding.

Hi Eggie,

I am glad it all went so well. It sounds like a fab Hen Do! So original.

hen_night.gif

Mel 0 I can't see your new diary as I don't have enough posts yet :cry::cry:

You will have to pop back here to chat to me regularly :wave_cry:

I love your hen do idea! Sounds brill I might have to pop up there for a weekend sometime.
Hope everything goes well for the wedding, great idea with the spa day you will need it after all the planning you have ahead of you!

Hi Eggie,

Sorry, I did not realise that you're light in weight and in posts! ;) (I boosted mine by going on Chit Chat and playing the song game. I am sure over 1/2 my posts are from that...I got kind of addicted.)

Mel 0 I can't see your new diary as I don't have enough posts yet :cry::cry:

You will have to pop back here to chat to me regularly :wave_cry:

I will, and I'm a pretty dull diarist anyway.

24 days to go to my wedding.

WOW... sooooo soooooonnnnnn! (It sounds as if you have everything going smoothly.)

Last edited:
Well - its only taken 4 days but I think I have recovered from my hen weekend - lol. Felt shattered for 3 days but much more normal today. And feeling all incentivised to get on with this last 7 pounds.

After all the comments on Spangles thread I went to My Fitness Pal - and realised it was what I used to use when I was on Slim Fast, so I logged back in and weighed in - and found I had lost 30lbs since I last used it and 54 lbs altogether, which is nice to see. :) Really motivised me to start doing some exercise too.

I have sorted the table plan and ordered table numbers and names from a fab company who are quite new to set up but so helpful, they have made some laser cut designs just for us based on the castle we are marrying in which we will put on each glass as decor - and the table names will be cut into larger versions. Ill add a pic.

I have decided on our table names - I have ordered 8 but we actually only need 7 in the end so which one shall I drop - . .

Dukes
Jesters
Knights
Wenches
Yeomen
Pilgrims
Knaves
Minstrels

Dress fitting again today - I hope my shoes turn up in the post today :(

And - now I need to get some work done and then prepare for my job interview tomorrow- scary stuff!

castlewineglass.jpg

Hi Eggie,

I hope the shoes arrive in time and it all goes well.

So, soon!

Drop yeomen, i think. Definitely not wenches.

well, had my final dress fitting yesterday and its all fits snug and sorted - no weight changes allowed for 3 weeks.

Also signing back on to MFP has made me realise how many sneaky little snacks I have started adding to my day thinking 'its just one' and by the end of the day its 4 or 5 - so, will definitely stick to the monitoring.

Has any one tried the hot pants by Zaggora - lots of reviews for these online, was debating whether to try them out . . .

Weight is the same again today. So, now off to decide what to wear for my job interview this afternoon. I am a bit worried as they are going to give me a case study and then i have to give a presentation. No idea what either will be about so I am preparing for everything - its like revising for my school exams again. I was not very good at those either!

Wish me luck!

Morning Eggie,

I guess you should go with professional but not over the top (not a lot of help, sorry).

good_luck_graphics_07.gif

Well - simple conclusion is that I have to wear what I wore to the 1st interview - I don't have anything else that fits right now.

I have spent all morning reading and now my brain is burning. So - coffee required to wake me up and lots of loo breaks to make sure I don't need to go in the middle of the testing.

Also just found my old weigh in on MFP and I start 2 years ago - Jan 2010 - at 14 .7 stone - so thats 4 stone off in 2 years. I know it doesn't compare to some of the amazing losses on here and is quite slow, but it feels good to see how far I have come. Bit of a confidence boost I need after trying on wedding dresses - I know my dress is good, but in the photo I always look 1 stone heavier with fat arms and shot-putter shoulders.

Slight panic attacks going on here about dresses and interviews - no need to worry ladies, I will be fine by 6pm tonight, once the interview is over.

LOL - just re read that -

ramble ramble ramble

OK - off to do something calming and useful

How did it go?

Well, on the one hand I was quite calm and chatty and got a lot of information across. On the other I think my inexperince in their field showed up quite clearly. I think they liked me and want to offer me the job, BUT I think they are going to offer me the lower end of the pay scale as its not my field . . . and I am not sure I can take that. Its a difficult one.

HOwever, came home to a bit of naughty cheating and a few drinks and the scales showed it - I have not updated MFP properly for yesterday :( Back on the strict now - I cant go up, I have a dress to fit in.

Looking back at where you have come from is a wonderful way of congratulating yourself. I have found old WW and SW books over the years that have made me want to weep when I see that I am re joining at a heavier weight. How wonderful it must be to realise you are so much less than you were. And that this time its going to stay off. Thats the key isnt it.

Well done on the interview, are they letting you know next week? x

Bad bad bad bad bad weekend

I have no idea what happened, but in 3 days the weight just shot up. Well, I did drink last night and fri night but not a lot. I have gone from 10.7 to 10.11. So it's super strict on me now or I won't fit in my dress.

Back