It's now or never

9341060-3d-stay-strong-crossword-on-white-background.jpg

Think about the dress!!! You can do this. Up your water, do some fitness, count your carbs and cals.

Good luck with the job.

I have really struggled again today, although its been better. I don't know whats wrong with me. A couple of weeks to go and I am losing it. How ridiculous.

OH wants to take me out for a V day meal, but I am going to be sticking to water the whole day before hand. Other than that, I have GOT to be good.

9341060-3d-stay-strong-crossword-on-white-background.jpg

Think about the dress!!! You can do this. Up your water, do some fitness, count your carbs and cals.

Good luck with the job.

Sounds like a plan... I hope you have a lovely Valentines' Day.

It is half-term and I'll be away most of the week. So, I will probably not be on Minis.

16 days to go, I am struggling not to put on weight and due to eating food, my face is going all spotty

I also changed my cleanser/toner routine 2 days ago on recommendation of the make up lady I spoke to - now I am thinking I should have stuck to what my face was used to. I have no idea whats best, go back to clinique until after the wedding or stick to this cleanse and toner now, which is kinder to my skin.

I am having a bit of a panic right now - I really want to go out with OH for a V day meal tonight, we havnt been out for ages and I want to wear a new dress - he has never seen me in a dress - my new shoes and make up and look lovely for him and try it all out as a practise before the wedding . . . . but I also want to stay on SS now till the wedding.

I think I am becoming a bit obsessed about my weight now - I am up 3 pounds from my 'dress weight'.

Which means I am still 9 pounds from target.

Can I shift 9 pounds in 14 days?

I would stick with what your skin was happy with before, if you switch now you will be all clear for your big day.

I'm sure your weight will come back down stick with SS or SS+

I'd also go back to what you're used to.

Also, with the dress, try not to stress about a couple of pounds up, it should fit a few pounds either way, and you know this or you wouldn't be hoping to lose a bit more!

It will all be fabulous, so please try to enjoy the anticipation a bit (easier said than done i know, until you're all ready to go and it's all ok, then you can finally relax!)

Thanks ladies.

Well, either my body is doing weird things or my scales are. And to be honest i think it was the scales, as weight is back 'at that wall' without any effort on my part. So either the alcohol I drunk at the weekend made the scales go up 3 pounds and back down again, or the scales were on a lump in the floor!

Anyway - OH took me out for a lovely meal at my favourite place last night and . . .

DUM DUM DUM

I wore a dress - first time wearing a dress out in 14 years or so. And a pair of my lovely new shoes. And I felt ok but I think I still looked a bit lumpy. HOwever, not sure not sure I can wear heels for more than 2 hours.

And - OH finally got to propose properly - ok, 16 days to the wedding - but clearly he felt it needed to be done, so got down on one knee in the restaurant. :)

I told him I would have to test drive the goods and let him know in the morning - lol.

SO - I now intend to get to work on being just below that wall for the wedding, but stay on SS+ as I dont want stomach ache (or wind) on the wedding day.

And - I think Ill go back to the skin range I was using before, this one is making my face feel greasy!

ON the bright side, I had a go at using my wedding makeup as practice last night and it looked ok - although OH says my eyes were no where near as dark as they did it for the practice.

oh, lovely exciting times. and quick - find some flat shoes to change into on the day when the heels get too much! i had three changes of shoe for my wedding: heels, flats, and wedges for walking on grass.

Weigh in day, and exactly the same weight as last time but 1 inch off the waist!

Anyway - I am maintaining - and now I have 2 weeks to maybe just remove one or two more pounds. Every pound counts - lol.

Also - think I have made a decision today. I was going for a job in line with my old job in banking, its secure etc.

But - I have potentially been offered another role, in a completely different kind of work. Its new, so a challenge, but I would be self employed and basically taking a huge risk, starting up a new job while still a trainee, although I have a lot of back up as a family member is mentoring me.

And . . . I think I want to go for it.

Wedding update . . .

Went out yesterday and picked up my flowers, bouquets and hairpieces, then popped off to pick up the dress. So got home and decided to have a full dress rehearsal, with shoes and holding the bouquet, and it all looked kinda ok, if I do say so myself. Dress fits closely though, so I have got to be careful not to bloat or put any weight on!

Then went out for the night and hid at my SILs while OH had his stag do. Came home at lunchtime today and 6 smelly hairy men wandered into my kitchen, all only just woken up and looking particularly rough.

Now having Sunday on the sofa, before I start the ironing of school uniforms.

Weigt this morning was . . not pretty. But I know its all water and bloating from the weekend, so not too worried, just on a mission now to be good till the wedding. Surely i can manage that for 10 days!

Slightly worrying is that my OH keeps mentioning having a 3rd child - I thought we had agreed no more kids, I have sold all the baby stuff and lost all the baby weight for a reason! Still, although I know we would love more we have no space and can't afford it, so Ill continue to be deaf while he is mentioning it . . .

egbert said:
Slightly worrying is that my OH keeps mentioning having a 3rd child - I thought we had agreed no more kids, I have sold all the baby stuff and lost all the baby weight for a reason! Still, although I know we would love more we have no space and can't afford it, so Ill continue to be deaf while he is mentioning it . . .

my oh is the same at the moment and I keep dancing around the do we don't we, my girlies are easy and one more (if they were the same) would be fine but knowing me I would have twins like his mum did lol

Still working off the weekend excesses, and now feel a cold coming on. Sneezing over the keyboard :(

The kids are sniffing away too. This is not a good sign.

9 days to go, what can I do to keep colds away. I'm going to fill the kids up with vitamins I guess :(

Well - a better day food wise I guess :(

I seem to be really struggling at the moment when I have the biggest motivation of all to be strict. I don't know what is wrong with me. :( :eek::eek:

That's a human thing really. For many people having the carrot dangling over their head can be quite demotivating. I'm reading about this in a book called Drive for a class.

If you can find the motivation from within, that is apparently more effective. I find it is that way with me.

Sorry if that was a bunch of useless babble... I hope today is a GREAT day for you, food-wise and otherwise! :)

So soon, eggie! How exciting.

As far as more kids go... my mother always told me, "No more kids than you have hands." It made feel a bit sad, since I was the third child.

Back