Total Solution It's Now or Never!

Jeszee

I have been putting off dieting for such a long time, all year so far i've been planning on 'restarting' and I haven't had the heart - it's not been in the right place.

This morning I woke up and realised, i've wasted so much time - I'm supposed to be going to Florida mid october and there is no way in hell I want to go like this.

I have a LOT of weight to lose and it's not going to be easy but if I don't start now then I don't think I will ever do it. Naturally I know I wont lose all the weight I want to lose before I go to Florida, but I might as well at least start!

Day 1: it's been good. I'm motivated, I WANT TO DO THIS - i've had 2 shakes and a litre of water so far, i'm proud of myself - last time I tried to do it, I had 1 shake, then had 2 slices of bread and cried... I will not fail myself again. I've failed myself TOO much.

I am a strong woman, I can do this.

Hi Jeszee, and good luck with the restart! :)

Take things a week at a time, tell yourself you're on this at least until you go on holiday, then just relax and go with the plan.

It gets easier as you go, and very soon you'll be 'in the zone' and losing like crazy ;) :D

Welcome Jeszee! You certainly can do it and you will.

Beautiful pic - you're a lovely-looking girl. Give it your best one day at a time and keep posting x

Hello! :) Good for you on starting, I think sometimes that's the most daunting bit, especially if you've tried lots before (I know I have!!) Take it one hour, one day at a time...if you are getting to the point where you cant carry on have some protein...then crack on again. Ive found that to be my saviour in sticking with it. Im on week 3 now and would have given in ages ago if I hadn't done this..i know its not ideal but we are in this for the long haul!
Small goals will get you there....keep us updated - well done for a great start!!!

Back