It's official I'm def an SWorlder now

domino

Well decided to join a local group, coz I felt if left to my own devices, I'd find reasons to let it slip and I would never get started.

Having lost 4 stone last year, between April & October, most of which was sole sourcing on CD ~ found that the weight had started to creep back on.

Officially now I have gained 1 1/2 stone since November, not surprised because I've been eating rubbish since Christmas ~ not all the time, but have fallen back into the 'bad old ways' not eating brekkies, sometimes skipping lunch and then binging all night.

Have set my PAT at 9st 7llbs, which means I've 2 stone to lose, if I can do it, then I'll have lost the regain plus a further 1/2 stone ~ or at least that's the plan.

Got loads of reading to do now, to try and get it straight in my head and for now just sticking to plain old red or green days. Not convinced I'll stay for the whole image therapy thing each week, but i'll try :D

Hey good luck and well done for getting back on it, i do think if you have a lot to lose that CD is great to shift a few stone but as your so close to your target i think SW will be great from you.
AGAIN! Well done good luck and start enjoying food
Ruthyxxx

Hello domino,
welcome aboard and best of luck in reaching your goal. You can do this!

Good luck honey! Not even sure what the image therapy is as our consultant doesn't do it, but I have heard it is quite important for maintenance. Everyone on here is very friendly and helpful!

x

All the best with SW domino, you should steadily lose your 2 stone on the plan. As Steph says everyone here is really helpful and friendly, you'll getlots of encouragement and motivation. If you are stuck for menu ideas there are recipes posted and quite a few people post a rundown of their daily food.

Hope the week goes well. Sammy xx

good luck ! im just starting too. it seems really good... eating all this food and it still works.. i've no idea how.. but every1 else in my sw class is thin!

Back