It's official...

Auburn

x x x
...And I'm back to CCing.... I have dithered between 18 to 19st for the past 5 months, and I want to get out of this bracket..!

I'm going away on the 21st August for a few days, and I want to lose a stone by then. Longer term, I'd like to get back to 12st 7lbs, and then see what happens! It's a long road, but it's gotta start somewhere! I started my mission at 21st 2lbs, and am currently 18st 10lbs.

My CC rules -
*1500 cals a day.
*No free food. Even a slice of cucumber in a sarnie is being counted!
*Cals burnt through exercise are not to be eaten
*Weigh in once a week - Tuesdays if possible.
*Lose 14lbs by 21.08.2010

So this is me!

Thursdays Food:
B - Bacon Roll [290] and an apple [80]
Snacks to have - Cheese roll [215]
Baked Crisps [98]
L - prawn salad [195]
T - Steak and chips, peppercorn sauce, peas [561]

Total = 1359
Left = 141

Hiya,

I'm also going away on the 21st August but am aiming for stone and a half weight loss by then.
Your menu looks really yummy and with calories to spare which is great.

Fingers crossed we both go away on goal! xx

Sounds good, organised and determined! That should do it! Good luck.

Well done on your loss with calories counting and good luck for the future. I will keep reading your posts and picking up tips as you have done great.

Aw thanks everyone! I've done it so far with a bit of help from SW and WW, but CC suits me to a T right now.

Talking of tea [haha, see what I did there.. :D] I'm going to update my food for the day:

B - Bacon Roll [290] and an apple [80]
Snacks - Cheese roll [215] Baked Crisps [98]
L - prawn salad [195]
T - Steak and chips, peppercorn sauce, peas [434]
Pudding - WW Strawberry Cheesecake [187]

Total = 1419
Left = 81

After I had chopped all the bits I didn't want off the steak, it was much smaller than I previously thought.... so decided to treat myself to a cheesecake, which is defrosting nicely..!

you've done amazing so far!

So far so good chick! I too have lost weight on WW but switched to CC this week - im finding it loads easier than pointing and Im being uber strict with myself too.
Im sure you'll hit your holiday target and I look forward to seeing your WI result :) xx

Wow, youv'e already lost quite a lot, haven't you? You sound determined and organised, I can't wait to read about your successes!

Auburn, wondered where you had gone! :) your plan sounds good to me, good luck :) xxx

Thanks you lot :D

Friday -

Breakfast - Toasted roll with 2 poached eggs [336c]
Snacks - Apple, brunch bar [230c]
Lunch - Burger [300c]
Tea - 125g Sweet Potato and turkey in a mushroom sauce - [362c]

Supper - Time Out and a cuppa [170c]

Total - 1398
Remaining -102

Got some proper goodies at the supermarket too, which I'm looking forward to planning for the next few days!! :)

Back