It's oh so quiet!!

missal

Where is everyone?

Weekend i suppose - better things to do, unlike my sad self!!!

I think i'll................oh god i am soooo bored!! hmm tea and biscuit erm...... better not!!

hopefully see you all soon!

missal x

Awr honey! You know usually i'd be haunting in here over a weekend too, but i was away at a do this weekend up north so had no net access! Talk about deprivation anxiety!!!

I was ok really just had a bit of spare time, but am trying to budget so unfortunately shopping online was out of the question, so i was all facebooked out too!!
ope you enjoyed your do!
Missal x

I know what you mean! I was off yesterday and I've got a half day off today, there's only so much facebook nosing at peoples albums I can do haha!

I don't work at the moment and i usually don't have time to get bored!
Mind you, i'm also an artist working constantly on commissions as well as running the rattery and nursery, plus keeping the house so i guess i've got the equivilent of of full time job!!

Sounds like hard work to me, i wish i could be a bit more organised, problem is, i drop the kids off on the days have nothing to do and get home and think mmmm Jeremy and a coffee, erm this morning and erm..... a coffee!! heehee, before i know it it's time to pick the kids up! I go to college on a monday and am a voluntary teaching assistant on a thursday, am trying to get a routine going though, please god help me!

Missal x

Haha i weaned myself of Jeremy a looong time ago! Don't worry, i'm sure a routine will surface gradually! You're not doing anything wrong with enjoying your time! Do it!

Back