It's quiet around here

Jim

Big Boy
Where is everybody?

Hi there Jim

Not sure of the time where you are but i live in New Zealand on the other side of the world and it is Friday night at 11.35pm. Thought I would let you know that I have been on the programme 5 weeks now, dont think I wil weight myself this week as my weight loss has slowed, however today my sister told me " i have lost heaps and do eat my veges every day, it keeps me regular:flirt2:. I am going to get some blood tests done to make sure im healthy . Had gestational diabetes at 100kgs and a child born at 32 weeks and again at 36 weeks at 87 kilos. never lost any of the baby weight so gained more until I was detemined to loose it and now I am.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Yes it is quiet!

I have such a limited diet compared to others that I seldom post what I've eaten each day.

I think the onset of very cold weather is making us hungrier and some are STS or stalled. I am stalled, and have been for weeks now. Not overly worried at this stage as slow weight loss and stalling are common on Atkins but would love to get a bit more weight off before Christmas.

We'll get there!

Not sure whether i have stalled however weight loss has slowed down I to was hoping to to loose abit more and get into a dress that i wanted to wear christmas day

Ive been away on business - urgh and only just back - should be working but as per Im having a read up on here!

Hope you are all well xx

Welcome back Cherry. :)

I'm here too (from time to time) - I just tried a flaxseed muffin in a mug, except it wasn't in a mug, I flattened it onto a plate and then microwaved it for 2 minutes and put cheese and tomato on like a pizza then grilled it. Deeeelishhhhh!!!
Just in case you wanted to try anything different :)

Hi Boardwitless

What i Sole source?

xx

Hello!!! I can't get on much during the week, but I am still here...My job now keeps me busy...

However I do follow the goings on when I get 10 mins in the evening...Jx

Hi Emmamum, Sole source is part of the Cambridge diet - I have done Cambridge to lose the bulk of the weight then as I am introducing food again, I am sticking to Atkins principles rather than wade into all the carbs again as they are definitely my downfall.
I can recommend Cambridge for speed and effectiveness if you stick to it but it can be a bit extreme if your lifestyle doesn't fit around it

I'm still lurking! Trying to catch up with the weight I put on last week after my friends dinner party. I'm back on the wagon but the pounds are being stubborn. Maybe need to increase water intake...

Anyway, still about and low carbing!

Hi carla, it can be stubborn to lose regained weight love,

Back