i'ts really weird..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ria C, 24 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Ria C

Ria C Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.14%)
    I was looking at some pics of me a few years ago when I was about 2-3lbs lighter than what I am now and I think I actually look slimmer now! I got my hubbys opinion and he said I had a bigger belly and face(!) on the old pics..

Could it be that on CD I am losing just fat as before I may just have weighed less on scales as I was losing muscle? Does that make sense??

Also Ive lost a stone but havent gone down a dress size at all..Im still in a size 14 but a bit more comfortable....Im 5ft 3 and weigh 9st 9lbs and have only just come into the healthy zone from overweight. Its quite disheartening :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    As we get older our bodies change shape so thats probably why, and you could be losing fat from different places also, doesnt always come off in the samw places.

As for your size 14 i think it could be more than a stone to go down a dress size, thats what ive found anyway.

Dont worry it you will soon be in those 12's just give it a little longer

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.