It's really working!!

charliechi

So I started the slim fast diet just over a week ago (last Tuesday), and since then I have lost 8 pound! I'm very happy about how easy it is to follow and I really don't get that hungry. Seeing the effects of this diet has motivated me to carry on and see how much more I can lose. I have about another 3 stone to lose but I'm very excited about weighing myself every week! I'll let you know on Tuesday how much more weight I have lost! :)

I'm only losing 2lb a week on it :(
I'm going to keep going though.
You've done fab, I'm sure you'll do great and I don't get very hungry on it either it's a really good diet x

I lost 8 lb in my first week and have lost 20 lb so far, some times I loose 1lb and sometimes up to 3 or 4lb in a week. But as long as its coming off I don't mind how much it is really, I find it really easy to do to x

Yes I think so too, originally I thought I'd just do it for a couple of weeks to give me a boost, then return to cal counting or slimming world, but here I am 8 weeks later lol. I love it x
I've got a bee in my bonnet now about getting fit, and quite want to get into my exercise more x

Back