It's SATURDAY folks, let's do it HOUR by HOUR XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Hi folks,

Wow, I've not started a daily for ages.

How you all doing on this dull and dreary morning???

hope the sun comes out soon.

Any plans for the long weekend??

xx sj xx

Morning SJ, dull and dreary here too but sun is suppose to show later.

Bit disappointed this morning as I have only lost 2.5 lbs this week was hoping to make the stone. :sigh: But it is TOTM so I should be content with the loss. Isn't it strange how we always want the weight to be more..I know 2.5 is better than none, so I should be happy...:)

Anyway not going to get down about it as I know I have stuck to it 100% and at least it's going down.

Going to try and up water intake as well, maybe hanging on to fluid.

Hape everyone has a good day and goodluck with any WI's today.

Take Care
XX;)

Morning guys! thanks goodness for the weekend! I'm just off to step class and then have to go and get weighed so hopefully I'll be back later to update you and change my ticker :)
Well done Maggie! I hope I lose 2.5 when i go and get weighed! Enjoy the moment, its 2.5 nearer where you want to be!
Sophie - thanks for reply on my clothes thread, I was a grumpy cow last night! I'm going to read through replies and post later - i was so grumpy i went to bed last night to stop me eating!
Have a great day everyone and good luck to anyone getting weighed :) x

Morning everyone - hows it going?

The sun is shining here and I think its going to be a very warm day - about time! May take little one to the beach or park.

Didnt get to even 3 litres last night - really tried but had left it too late and then was up 3 times during the night for the toilet!:mad:

Good luck to all that have wi's today - look forward to hearing your results

xxx

Hi all, had my weigh in yesterday and have now reached my the half way mark just about. Its took me 10 weeks, hopefully it doesnt take that long to shift the rest.
Have a good day :)

dawn xx

Morning guys...

Feeling very tired this morning - still dossing around in my pjs...
The sun's out - hurray :character00238:

Nothing much planned for today so going to have a lazy day... might pop down the high street later to get some money out for this evening but that will be about it..

Going to do some housework bits and last bits of ironing so I don't have anything to do when DS at his dad's for the week... was upsetting last night dropping DS off, he had some tears saying he misses me and why couldn't we have stayed together etc. etc. felt sick driving home and had to pull over to text ex to make sure DS was ok.. I'll know he'll have a lovely time, I'm sure he just wishes that to see his dad he didn't have to not see me..

Met friend last night and we went to pub - had 2 glasses of fizzy water and sat and drank a Tetra (only had 2 packs all day yesterday) and did over 3L of water. Scales are saying 13st 12lb this morning which I'm pleased about.

Finish my last pill tomorrow so TOTM for me so be interesting to see if i put anything on in next couple of days.

Off tonight to see my MFs DJ and then driving to my step-mums to stay there the night - haven't seen her for a while so that will be nice. Her and my dad are divorced and she's with a new partner and they're getting married next year so no doubt we'll be talking wedding plans. I'm so excited for her and can't wait until next year. She was my step-mum for over 20 years so we're pretty close and I couldn't bear to not have her in my life so I'm really pleased we've stayed in touch.

We'll probably hang about at theirs in the morning and then en route home drive to lakeside - mum's offered to buy me a new sofa when her mortgage finishes so might have a look around to see if anything I like.. in general I think sofas are pretty boring and much of a muchness but hopefully something will grab my eye. Might go to the cinema tomorrow evening - anything good on at the moment? any recommendations?

Not sure about Monday yet will depend on the weather...

Think I'll make up my next half a Tetra with hot water and take a stroll in the garden to check out actually how hot it is out there and whether worthy of bikini and some suntan lotion.....!!

Hope everyone has a good day...

H xxx

Hello all!

I've been so rubbish! Saw CDC on monday but still not gone back on SS :sigh: Theres loads of stuff going on & I just haven't got my head into it. I've not eaten yet today so today is the day! I have however lost everything that I gained while I was away & more. Not entirely sure how but its great!

I've not been online all week as my pc has got some dodgy trojan virus which seems to be eating it up grandually. Have had an anti virus program running for 2 days now so not sure its going to be saveable. Gutted. Just hope I can get all of my files, pics etc off. So I've managed to get my work laptop hooked up to my home broadband, rather smug as I'm rubbish with anything technical. If I'd been able to get online I'm sure I'd have got the kick up the backside that I'd needed to get back on SS sooner! Anyway... back to it now.

I've still not caught up with how everyone else is getting on. Will do that now. Hope you are all staying strong & having wonderful successes. xxx

Afternoon, 1 shake and 2 litres down so far.:tear_drop::tear_drop:..I will have my frozen choc Tetra soon.:).. Feeling ok now..got over dissapointment of weigh in. So silly because 2.5lbs is still downwards ....I really should practice what I preach.:D I will do the 1 stone tomorrow...I know I will:D

Sun is shining and every thing is going well.

Hope everyone is still being positive....

Hubby away in Preston today so got the place to myself for a change and it's wonderful...can play in arcade as long as I like, without him saying "YOU STILL ON THAT THING"...making the most of every moment. :character00148:

This is the 1000 post.....YES! :party0049:

Take care guys, catch you later..XX

Afternoon all

Just about to try and catch up on everyone's news. Was out at Joseph last night which was just brillo! I have never seen it before and had no idea it was such a jolly and funny musical, so pleased I got to see it. Took my tetra in my handbag and had it during the interval.

Took a while to get home this morning, stayed at my sister in laws and traffic on M25 was slow but now here and slobbing out on sofa with second tetra.

Good luck to all with weigh-ins today. Let's enjoy the sunshine which has at last put in an appearance in Bedfordshire!

Georgie
x

Hello girls,
Am late looking in on here today,but wanted to have a little look at how everyones doing.
Yippeee the wonderfull sun is out here today thank goodnes as its been such a pants wk here on the old weather thought i wernt going to see any more sun this year!!.
Well today is start of my aamw so am going to have some fish, so far i have had 1 tetra and am almost finished my 3rd ltr of water. kids stayed at home with my hsb at lunchtime while my mum,sister and i went and looked at a place to have my wedding reception, it was nice so think will prob go with that but gotta hurry with plans as time is running out!!!!

Afternoon everyone, seems like lots of positive vibes floating round today which is good to see :) Georgie well done on the weight loss and well done Dawn for getting to your half way mark. Fingers don't put yourself down you're doing really well and hope you managed to start your SSing again today!!!

Well ive had an ok day except for being stuck in bed til 4pm, ive done something to my neck and shoulders and can hardley move from the waist up so was laid flat in bed with lots of painkillers then i got fed up and had a power shower and it's eased me up a bit. Had my 2 tetras and about 4litres of water so far today so gonna take it easy on the water now weird though i've only been to the loo 3 times hmmm maybe my bladder's finally getting used to the copious amounts of water passing my lips lol. Just prepared tea...having chicken marinated in bbq sauce with peppers, onions and broccoli with roasted sweet potatos followed by strawberries and elmlea light then i'm off to my friends for the evening to discuss wedding flowers....she went to see her florist today so that'll be interesting lol!!! Not doing much tomorrow but going test driving a toyota yaris and a citroen c3 on monday which i'm really excited about too.

Hope everyone has a lovely afternoon i'm gonna go play some of the arcade games xx

Restarting is hard!
I've been eating lovely things & now even chocolate mint shakes are grim! Rubbish! I can do this... I WILL do this! Please hurry up ketosis!

hello everyone

im on day 3 of SSing and im wondering if it would be ok to have a few vodkas?? Does anyone know??

Thankx

Don't do it!!! Alcohol is really bad on SS & you can make yourself really ill! Plus it makes us lose our resolve to stick to it anyway. Go out & drink water & you'll feel smug in the morning.

hello everyone

im on day 3 of SSing and im wondering if it would be ok to have a few vodkas?? Does anyone know??

Thankx

Don't have the Vodka's, alcohol is a deffinate NO NO on SS...it will totally take you out of ketosis and make you feel awful. Have water sparking if you prefer but please stay off the Vodka's...you would regret it in the morning.:(

Good luck
XX

Well, off to bed now just finished my 5th litre:tear_drop::tear_drop:, Probably be up couple in the night..Just think iof it as another few ounces gone.:D

Been 100% today..wonder:rolleyes: if I can have that 1/2 lb today to make my stone..bring on tomorrow..

Nigh night everyone, well done everyone for getting through another day. :wavey:

:nightf:

Back