it's SATURDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

sophia-jo

Silver Member
HIYA FOLKS,

How we all doing this morning?? I went to bed at the right time last night, about 11pm or even after,.. but I was woken up at 5am ish, I managed to get back to sleep only to be woken by a NIGHTMARE, about half an hour ago :mad: These nightmares seem to be getting worse.

So, How are we all doing with the :tear_drop::tear_drop: Me not doing so good. We're out today for a TEDDY BEARS picnic so I know I won't get in my four litres then, don't want to be running about looking for a toilet.

Must go....dd has just woken up :bliss:this is my dd lol xxx ttfn

Morning SJ and Nessa.

Im glad you have decided to carry on with your weightloss Nessa, although not with CD. I reckon atkins would be good for you. Ive lost weight on that before and the ketosis stops you feeling hungry.

I was a bad girl yesterday.... ate a jammie dodger, and then kept picking at chicken. I think Im going to have to move up to 790 before I end up falling off the wagon properly.

Morning Sophia Jo, Morning Nessa, Morning everyone else.....

Beautiful sunny day again. Today is the Old Town Carnival with the procession and loads going on so should be a fun day for the little one.

Sorry to hear about the nitemares - i had an absolutely awful one last nite as well which woke me up. I dreamt I was in the house when I could hear banging outside and it was some serial killer trying to get in. It all went quiet and the phone rang. I answered it and the serial killer was on the other end. He had a really horrible voice and he said he was inside the house and was coming to get me!!!:eek::eek:
I then started to ring 999 but he'd cut the phone line - i then woke up!

I fell back asleep and then had another nitemare! I can't remember the exact details but it was something to do with my little boy going missing.

Why can't we have some nice dreams??????:sigh:

Anyway, hope you all have a great day - keep strong, don't be tempted and just imagine yourselves in the teeniest tiniest bikini - it wont be long!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all, feel really rough going to glug water like there is no tomorrow, and going to look around and poke my nose in to other forums to see if i can find another to follow for the time being. Sophia, i am having nightmares too and mine are getting worse aswell. what's all that about?

Nessa, I started a link about dreams & nightmares.... a lot of us have been suffering, I didnt know this until I began a thread with the question and now realise there must be a link between cd (or ketosis) and dreams and nightmares.
here is the link to the thread:

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/20535-dreams-anyone-had-many-more-dreams-cd-2.html

morning Sam - didnt mean to leave you out - you just got in before i submitted!
xx

Morning all
I didn't get my early night last night, I waited up for hubby to come home from work... I feel better though today and my sore throat is all but gone.
I don;t have a temperature though,,, weird eh??
Am off to the gym I think and then a swim... see you all later X

Morning Sophia Jo, Morning Nessa, Morning everyone else.....

Beautiful sunny day again. Today is the Old Town Carnival with the procession and loads going on so should be a fun day for the little one.

Sorry to hear about the nitemares - i had an absolutely awful one last nite as well which woke me up. I dreamt I was in the house when I could hear banging outside and it was some serial killer trying to get in. It all went quiet and the phone rang. I answered it and the serial killer was on the other end. He had a really horrible voice and he said he was inside the house and was coming to get me!!!:eek::eek:
I then started to ring 999 but he'd cut the phone line - i then woke up!

I fell back asleep and then had another nitemare! I can't remember the exact details but it was something to do with my little boy going missing.

Why can't we have some nice dreams??????:sigh:

Anyway, hope you all have a great day - keep strong, don't be tempted and just imagine yourselves in the teeniest tiniest bikini - it wont be long!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg, you should log that nightmare in the THREAD. I'm gonna log mine some time later. off to get breakfast for dd.

you have a great time at the carnival hun. xxx

have a great day everyone...xxx

Morning everyone

These nightmares don't sound at all good, there must be a link - am trying to keep my mind busy so will have a search round on internet to see if I can find a link between Ketones and dreaming.

Feeling positive today if a little apprehensive about the weekend, somehow think it is going to be harder with out work to distract me. Will be making the most of the sun and doing some gardening and cleaning my car - figured they had the bonus of being a bit of exercise too!

Have fun down the gym spooky and enjoy the carnival JodieJoJo.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone whatever you're up to.

Cheers
Georgie
x

Greetings fellow CDers,
Glad you feel better Nicky & sorry you're having a tough time Nessa.

Nightmares!!!!!! OMG... I woke up convinced I was pregnant! Felt sick the lot! Took me a while to get my head straight again.

I didn't go on the date last night. He rang me back saying he felt like he was putting pressure on me which he didn't want to do (what a perceptive sweetheart!) but I am going to see him sunday. That gives me today to go & buy some clothes that actually fit me as I'm now sure that the reason I feel like I've not lost weight when I look inthe mirror is becasue my clothes are still the same old ones but they're way too big. So today could be amazing so long as I really have gone down a size.

Hope you all have a great day. xxx

Hi, does anyone mind if I sneak in at the back? I moved to slimming world a couple of weeks ago but I can't get CD out of my head. I just keep thinking, I could lose almost a stone before the kids go back to school and I could be at goal in a couple of months.

I had a scan on Tuesday night of my gall bladder and it turns out I have *loads* of little gallstones :(. I will have to go back to my GP this week to see what is to be done about them. Hopefully they'll want to remove my gallbladder and put an end to this pain. I just hope I can shed most of this weight before they do as I wont be able to do CD for 3 months afterwards.

I'm going to Spain in 10 weeks too, so it would be good to be at target by then, or at least as close as possible.

I'm seeing my CD at 3pm so it's back on the wagon from now. I think i'll be doing 790 as I struggle so much on SS and the losses are almost the same, and it means I can have milk in my coffee ;).

Hi Guys,

I hope you will not mind me crashing your thread - I have not managed to get onto minimins much this week and I feel deprived :(.

I am so impressed with the daily threads they really are a fabulous idea.

I woke up this morning from a really vivid dream that my neighbour was in labour - she is about 33/34 weeks pregnant with twins so it did really freak me out!! I lept out of bed to text her to make sure that I am not psychic but so far no reply........

Fuzzyduck I am chuffed that you had a great wedding (congratulations on the minimal gain while you were away too!!!) - sorry to hear about the gallstones though.

Had my WI this morning and can report that I have moved out of the teens and into the twelves :eek: and have finally got into my size 16's for the first time in 8 years. Well most 16's anyway ;) - Mango and Topshop 16's are still a challenge!!

Even more shocking :eek: is that I am going shopping for a swimming costume today - I have found while on SS I could not cope with my previous exercise regime so I really let exercise take a back seat so far and let ketosis work its magic ;). However, now I am getting close to moving up the steps and goal I want to start re-introducing exercise slowly and thought I would start with swimming. Trouble is I am now a 16 and my swimming costume is a size 22 - I think if I tried to get away with it I might be prosecuted for indecent exposure :rotflmao:

I think I might also nip into a couple of beauty salons while I am in the city and check out the price for a course of the universal contour wraps everyone has been discussing on here.

Well it looks like it might turn out to be a nice day here - I hope you all have fabulous days and the sun shines on us all :)

Morning you lovely lot..

Absolutely beautiful day here - I'm in new bikini with jelly belly covered by a sarong and in the garden tidying garden and soon to lay and feel the burn...

Have had 1 Tetra and about half a Litre of the golden stuff - 2 big bottles in the freezer cooling right down...

Ruthlet - you've done so well - happy swimming costume shopping - have fun...

Fuzzy - you'll look fab on your holiday - keep up the excellent work you're doing really well..

Fingers - have fun shopping - try on loads of stuff - try it on just because you like and banish the thought that it's not something you'd normally go for.. Enjoy preparing for tomorrow... :)

SJ and Jodie - have a lovely day with the children.. Jodie did you watch BB - I fell asleep towards the end of Friday Night but I was roaring with laughter at Alan Carr, he was really on form last night..

I'm bit embarassed about my dream last night :eek: :eek: was a bit naughty about my old boss who is just an amazing friend and I'm bit shocked.. One thing I do really vividly remember is driving away from his house which was in the middle of no-where and it had been raining and there were huge pot holes all over the driveway and there were big dead animals (like cows and horses) laying in them with their hooves in the air all dirty and wet... horrible..:eek: :eek:

Anyway, don't want to miss this sunshine - Salsa music on the stereo so I'm going to Shimmy out into the garden whilst I'm waiting for OH to get back from doing his bit of shopping and changing our Geezabo (from Woolworths - bits missing)....

Have good day...

SJ - Forgot to say my scales said 14st exactly today so looks like I might have done the mini goal..... That will be a total of 1st 4lb and a quarter in 4 weeks...

My WI on Monday morning this week as I'm off work and so going en route to London Aquarium... Will let you know what the official WI is on Monday night but fingers crossed...

AAM next week and then back on track to lose another 2 stone by 12th October which is under 9 weeks away....!! :eek:

12st by the 12th that's my aim...

Afternoon all - had a lazy day so far, nice lie in which has knocked me back with glugging that wet stuff!!!

Usual houseworky stuff going on here today - can't wait to see my CDC this week as my home scales seem to be stuck and I won't have been weighed properly in 2 weeks!!! Hoping for at least 7lbs off.... fingers crossed!!

Everybody have a great day and catch up soon.

Trudz xx

I'm exhausted!! Can only manage to type a few words!

Had a great afternoon/evening at the Carnival - resisted all of the ice-creams, candyfloss, burgers etc etc. Even forgot my tetra that I had packed!

Back home now. Just had chicken and broccoli for dinner followed by a toffee malt bar. Totally stuffed and ready to drop into bed!

Hannah - i bloody fell asleep just as fnp started last night! I am so upset - i think its repeated sometime over the weekend so i hope to catch it.

Hope everybody had a good day. Chat tomorrow

xxx

Greetings fellow CDers,
Glad you feel better Nicky & sorry you're having a tough time Nessa.

Nightmares!!!!!! OMG... I woke up convinced I was pregnant! Felt sick the lot! Took me a while to get my head straight again.

I didn't go on the date last night. He rang me back saying he felt like he was putting pressure on me which he didn't want to do (what a perceptive sweetheart!) but I am going to see him sunday. That gives me today to go & buy some clothes that actually fit me as I'm now sure that the reason I feel like I've not lost weight when I look inthe mirror is becasue my clothes are still the same old ones but they're way too big. So today could be amazing so long as I really have gone down a size.

Hope you all have a great day. xxx

hiya sweetie....any luck with your shopping spre?? Hope you got something that you like. Are you excited about your date then????:D Bet ya can't wait...he sounds ever so charming. ooohhh, only a few hours to go. Maybe you are tucked up in bed dreaming of him as I type this post, aaaawwww could this be luuuuuurrrrvvve?????:D:character00100:

Hope you both have a fabby time tomorrow hun. enjoyyyyyyy xxxx

SJ - Forgot to say my scales said 14st exactly today so looks like I might have done the mini goal..... That will be a total of 1st 4lb and a quarter in 4 weeks...

My WI on Monday morning this week as I'm off work and so going en route to London Aquarium... Will let you know what the official WI is on Monday night but fingers crossed...

AAM next week and then back on track to lose another 2 stone by 12th October which is under 9 weeks away....!! :eek:

12st by the 12th that's my aim...

waaaaahooooo, way to go Hannah.. that's great!!! I'm sure Monday morning will prove to be a great one, can't wait to hear your official weight loss, I knew you would blow your target out of the water...I only hope that I can join you in celerbrating:D

I lost a few pounds before I begun CD, going by my scales (prior to cd) I was 15st 10lb at my heaviest, (my scales are 3lbs lighter than my cd's) and this morning in my MORNING GLORY, (NO PJ's, just nicks) my scales said 13st 13lbs.....so another 3lbs and I will have lost 2 stone:eek: I have to do my OFFICIAL weigh in at tea time on a Monday so no doubt I'll be heavier after the water and pack intake. But still, the scales are moving in the right direction.

I can deffo notice a difference in my appearence and today I actually wore a pair of size 18 cropped linen trousers that I bought a few months ago and they wouldnt fasten :D I can't wait for them to be falling down past my ar$e :D:D:D

I had to lower my goal weight the other day....so my hill is a bit steeper than it was but I don't feel bad about it now...just gonna keep trugging along as best as I can...can't give any better than I am doing.

Hope all is well with you Hannah...have a fabby day tomorrow.

catch up with you all later or tomorrow,... going gozzy now coz I'm that tired...sweet dreams everyone...hopefully no nightmares.

Jodie, I couldnt log my nightmare today....it was so awful... I just want to forget it. I hope you have a sweet dream tonight hun, you and me both. night night xxx

night night peeps... goood luck for WI's tomorrow :nightf:

p.s. Hannah, you will blast your 2st goal in 9 weeks....bring it on!!:party0048:

Evening all :-D Hope everyones day's going very well, i'm pleased with myself today have been out most of the day so not felt hungry atall, had some apple pieces at lunchtime and then just had another chicken salad followed by strawberries with elmlea light it was scrummy, sorry i know i've probably made everyone hungry now saying that but i'm still pleased with myself...weekends are the worst for me ooo and to top it off we went to free bingo night and won £200 :-D

Back