***it's Saturday*** Lets Do It Hour By Hour**

I'll motivate you ~ I WILL CANCEL MY TICKETS FOR FEB UNLESS YOU'RE SKINNY. now, who will you get drinkled with then eh? Not his welshy i tell you xxx

*job done, one delli motivated for today*

Now anyone else?

evening everyone,

hope you all have had a great saturday

i have had a lazy morning,then the girls nad i took the mad wooffer out for a 2hr walk!! mad woman i know lol
got home only for mum to phone so we ended up over there then going into cambridge to get some last min bits for the wedding!! and OMG OMG this time in 2 wks i will be on my wedding reception!!! lol

hope your all having a great evening
xxx

I'm just munching through a chunk of cheese as i speak and i've prepared a plate of salad, chicken, an grated cheese!!!! I'am as i threatened blind drunk (well a bit tipsy) and feeling quite good, only thing is I know i'll feel terrible in the mornin! I'll really need you all in the morning. xx

you lucky swine! I've just got 3 custard creams out the tin to have then that's it. have done a ketostick just an i've knocked myself out. really very stupid i know but men make you do weird things, in a way this evenin has done me good cos i've been round my friends reminding me how bad he was for me so i must take notice an not think about it anyore !! I'm really rambling on must go to bed hope to talk to you tomorrow!! nightie night ladies xxxxx

Back