It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning campers ! :D

Another grey wet morning too, never mind a day spent in the warm and on minis is the order of the day.

Had my 1st GT and my water is on the go.

Had another 100% day yesterday so I'm on a roll ;)..

Have a good one

HM

Morning Maggie

Fabulous news about the weather, nothing like a good excuse to do b*gger all and snuggle up indoors!!

Well done on anothre 100% you are really motoring now missus!

Just having my morning espresso's before I move onto the GT's and the old water. I am slowly changing the world by getting everyone I know onto the GT's!!

Here's to a goodun.

Gx

Morning Sonia and Georgie, I'm trying to convert everyone to GT's too. I am convinced that they help with weight loss.

I wish i could drink GT but i hate tea! Dont know why.... My mom hated it and so does my uncle, maybe genetic lol. So just the water. Ive been drinking 4 litres plus the water i add to my soups and shakes and two black coffeees. Is that ok to drink that amount?

Morning all :p
Hope we are all in good spirits this morning .:)
Well done on reaching goal hun you so look good xx:happy096:
Keep up with the 100% xx:grouphugg:
Great 4 litres of the wet stuff :tear_drop::tear_drop:
Hope all WI are better than expected today we deserve it
Im at work today to so wont be on for long today but i find i do my 10000 :whacky068:steps at work so no need to go out in the wet and cold weather ,always a bright side lol
I woke up in a great mood this morn spilt milk and cereal :eek:dont seem to have dampened it so will just have to go annoy the staff at work with hangover :giggle:lol
Be good everyone have a great day xxx

Morning everyone. Just finally realised what you guys are saying GT? green tea! Am I slow or what! Had an awful week at work and have ate without thinking. Not lost any weight on my Valentine challenge this week and have til Tuesday, so shall be on here today-hour by hour!. Just making first black coffee!

Just completed week 2.

Weigh in today. I've been really good...so why do I feel nervous lol

Fingers crossed.

Sue
xx

Good luck for your weighin today Sue, I'm sure it will be fine. If you have stuck to the diet 100% then you will definately see a good loss.

Morning peeps

I've had a fuzzy head since last night - not quite a headache but half a headache which means TOTM looming :mad:.... These heads last 2-3 days and its not worth agro of taking painkillers it just doesnt go away :cry:...

This is my 2nd weekend of SS'ing & still feeling fine - I was in my bed earlier on my mobile trying to work out how long I should SS, then 790, how long it'll take me to get to goal. I'm hoping to have lost 4st by mid April, I started mid Jan, I'm sorting of hoping that I will lose on average 3lbs a wk, does this sound realistic?:)
Though I am going to have to increase my walking and steps, I've done next to nothing past 2 weeks, mostly due to the constant bloody rain!:badmood::badmood:....

Well good luck for those weighing in today xxx

Morning All!!
My buzz is back!!! Felt rough last couple of days...but just back from the gym, getting ready to do some decorating and feeling much better.
Have a great day all
XXXX

Off to my mums

... Got to pick the kids up & go to Matalan to buy new bedding... Just thought I'd post quickly... I bought a size 16 pair jeans in New Look last Sat, now although I was over 14st I carry weight round my bust and upper half so his legs smaller... Well they were in the sale and I bought them to wear now not to slim into :mad:... Anyway tried em on when I got home and I couldnt get them done up! :mad:
Chucked them in wardrobe thinking ok I'll try again in about a month - this morning I've tried them on and I am sitting here with them on!:D:D:D:D
I've got a bit of overhang:(:(:( but nothing dreadful so all the more motivated for this weeks weigh in Mon xxxx
:character00115: :character00115: :character00115:

Morning all!! Hope you are all doing well! - Have to admit i thought GT was Gin &Tonic for a few days lol and just assumed it was a virtual G&T! lol Never tried GT but will give it a go soon.

Day started off bad, woke up first thing I thought about was food, so woke up grumpy, came downstairs to find puppy had left me a nice big smelly present so that made me worse! lol
Took her for a quick walk and weighed myself (because i just do every single day and night lol) and my scales show ive lost 11 pounds since the 14th, so thats cheered me up a bit!

Off to clean the guinea pigs cage out today, oh what an exciting life I lead lol

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hello everyone!

Am still in the 10s today - am so unbelievably chuffed. I never thought I'd get to this point, having yoyo dieted forEVER. And now I'm like, 'roll on the 9s!!'. Nothing like a challenge, huh?

This morning, went to turn horse out and fences had all blown over & no power at stables either, so must've had one hell of a storm last night.

Have been to work, and now on call for rest of weekend. Roll on monday morning. There's nothing like sitting around at home on tenter hooks waiting for the phone to ring to make me want to consume my own bodyweight in chocolate and ice cream (with you on that one Spooky) but I have to keep thinking of the scales.

Hope everyone else is having good days and no-one else has had to deal with storm damage from last night.

Hi everyone

Not doing great but not too bad either. Going to be sensible over the weekend and then 3 days of strictness before my Sun makeover on Thursday. Worried i might not fit in anything at this rate:eek: Trousers feel abit tight today:eek: Not up too much, just chilling with ds.
Hope everyone has a great day xxxx

Hi everyone. I'm just having a lazy Saturday - nothing new there then! I went to my local Oxfam this morning as I'm a bit of a bookworm and they're doing 50p books for Janury! Only spent £3.50 which I think is very restrained.... Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Back