It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Morning All
(Yes I know it's afternoon but have slept most of the day) lol!! - Don't know how it happened really, normally would only sleep this long after a long night on the evil alcohol and dancing until my feet hurt.

1ltr water down and half of a cappuccino sachet, can't drink the rest because I think it's awful, but I tried!!!

Feeling good today as have gone down another hole on my belt, am loving the fact that after only 13 days some of my trousers are already way too big!! :D

Maggie, glad to hear Colin is on the up, fingers crossed he'll get better and better by the day.

Congratulations to Claire and Sumayyah.

Can't believe about the garage, some people really suck these days - Good to know there's still lovely people like you lot around!!!!

Delli be careful hun.

Good luck to everyone who has a WI today!!

STAY STRONG ALL!!

P.s I've done so well so far working out what all of the abbreviations have stood for but am struggling with "DH", "DD", "DS" etc, can someone please put me out of my misery??? lol

DH - Darling Husband
DS - Darling Son
DD - Darling Daughter
OH - Other Half

Afternoon

I have just got back from the hospital and Colin has been moved to a General ward. They are really pleased with him and the speed he seems to be recovering from the ordeal. Thats a big relief, so now we can get back to some kind of routine around the different visiting times.
Thank goodness this week is nearly over.

I wont talk about diet as it's not happening at the moment but I am planning to get back on track on Monday. So today and tomorrow are going to be low carbs days.

Happy Saturday everyone.

HM

afternoon folks, im just sitting on sofa watchin the rugby. takin it easy today although ive loads of academic work i should b doin, oh well!

Welcome hun!:D

How's it going today? Are you going to join in the big I hate VLCDs debate?:rolleyes:

I have 20 ribbons orders to process....I'm closing my ribbon business and I have a big clearout sale on!:cry:

That's fabulous news Maggie.
I think you deserve a couple of low carb days to get you back on track.

I'm sure on Monday you'll be up and at em and the carbs will have no hope.

afternoon folks, im just sitting on sofa watchin the rugby. takin it easy today although ive loads of academic work i should b doin, oh well!

DITTO!

Evening all

Just catching up on the busy's - hope you've all had a great CD Day - I have, again! I have had a shed load of temptation today including, sausage & chips, quiche, sausage rolls, cashews, cheddar cheese & grapes...... :p:p:p:p

Not to mention further and remaining crisps, sweets & cakes - god why do kid & they're mates have to have so many different luvly little eaty things - that they only eat 2-3 of and you end up eating the remaining 30 odd:eek::eek::eek::eek:....

I've shifted my headache but still got dodgy throat.... Really tempted to get on the scales but MUST wait til Monday morning.....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hope everyone else is ok - Maggie great to hear more postive news about your dear friend Colin xxx

Feeling miserable tonight....might just go to bed. TOTM looming and I am just feeling low. Could murder something really greasy or chocolatey!!!:mad:

Feeling miserable tonight....might just go to bed. TOTM looming and I am just feeling low. Could murder something really greasy or chocolatey!!!:mad:

NO !!!!

don't do it hun....you know you'll regret it !!!

have a chocolate shake......YUM !!

Debz xx

I must admit - I'm feeling a bit low too hun - nothing much on telly either is there.... I've had a full house up until half hr ago since last night at 6pm.... I've saved the paper for bed and I got Closer Magazine so I think I'll go up after Casualty - rock and roll. Chin up Nat xx

Picture the scene.............jammies on, ipod in ears, in bed, laptop and cuppa char...and what have you got

ME!!! not a pretty sight but im not in the fridge munching so thats got to be good.

TOTM has turned up too....but tomorrow I am going to be SSing.

Hope you are all having a nice evening.

Catch you tomorrow...night night

HM

Must be the cycle in alignment with the moon or something as TOTM looming for me too, resist ladies resist!

Gx

well it was night night

I'm hot and can't settle, fancying all kinds of things......sauage rolls!!

Must stay in bed and resisit....

Hubby just phoned and is still in Sheffield will be around midnight before he gets home. Got to keep occupied and out of the kitchen.

HELP!!!!!!!

well it was night night

I'm hot and can't settle, fancying all kinds of things......sauage rolls!!

Must stay in bed and resisit....

Hubby just phoned and is still in Sheffield will be around midnight before he gets home. Got to keep occupied and out of the kitchen.

HELP!!!!!!!

Hey Maggie - get away from the sausage rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no I've got sum in my bin but I sprayed them all with Mr Muscle Kitchen Spray & the Quiche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back