Its Saturday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour

I gave in to a couple of thorntons choccies why oh why i feel so guilty now they weren't really worth it i feel like such a dumbass straight back into ssing first time fell, and won't be doing it again i can tell you.... probs have to go through the first days again arrrgggghhhhhhhh but it'll be worth it in the end do you think it'll affect my weightloss this week so far i have lost 10lbs which is an achievement in itself!!!!!!:cry:

I gave in to a couple of thorntons choccies why oh why i feel so guilty now they weren't really worth it i feel like such a dumbass straight back into ssing first time fell, and won't be doing it again i can tell you.... probs have to go through the first days again arrrgggghhhhhhhh but it'll be worth it in the end do you think it'll affect my weightloss this week so far i have lost 10lbs which is an achievement in itself!!!!!!:cry:

Forget it - or a few chocs end up becoming an evening of eating, which becomes a weekend, which becomes another week.... You get the drift... Drink plenty of water and move on hun - we're not all programmed to do this without a hitch unfortunately.... And we all have to make mistakes sometimes to actually see what we want and can achieve is actually right in front of us xxxx

Thanks time 4 me strange thing is it made me realise i don't want to eat anything and thank goodness i don't feel hungry!!! this diet is really hard with tempatation all around but i'll get through it and know the results will be amazing.... that's going to keep me motivated from now on

Thanks time 4 me strange thing is it made me realise i don't want to eat anything and thank goodness i don't feel hungry!!! this diet is really hard with tempatation all around but i'll get through it and know the results will be amazing.... that's going to keep me motivated from now on

Just look at it that it really is for such a short period of the rest of your life hun - that should keep you going as well xxxx

Yeah it will i'm a newbie see and didn't realise it would be so hard from now on it's concentration all the way woohoo

Back