**it's Saturday**let's Do It Hour By Hour

Morning all! Having a more positive day so far! Clare does that mean you'll be in Windsor later!? Everytime I go now I can picture you appearing from behind pillars undercover!! and you know what..? It keeps me on the straight and narrow!!! Hope everyone has a good day and Georgie's bot behaves nicely too! Love bb xx

Yes indeedy twas in Windsor first then pooped into Slough - I'm exhausted....:cool: But happy I bought some jeans 1 pair in New Look:D and 1 pair in Primark - both fit like gloves and were bargains... I bought a new red top but looks like I need to shift 2st over night to fit in it:eek:

And Yes Mrs Bigley - ALWAYS keep em peeled for me - Windsor, Slough, Reading, Staines & Uxbridge xxxx

Mandye - re: curry I'm sure WW recommend chicken shaslic (sp?) as the best dish to have in terms of fat content/calories. I think it's pretty similar to tikka but don't know the precise difference. I'm sure if you stick to that and avoid the rice and bread you'll be fine.

Clare sounds like you've had fun shopping, I desperately need some new jeans and a new belt since i'm down to last hole on my current one. YEY!!
I may just buy a new belt though because I don't want to buy a new pair of jeans just to wear for a few weeeks. - As if I thought I'd have this dilema already. lol!!

Evening peeps :character00148: well over my mishap from last night and back on track today.......thank goodness
I keep having feelings for proper food but its mind over matter and I'm getting there.
Hope you've all had a good day?
Speak soon

hi guys, just poppin in to say hi. Have only drank 5ooml water today been out all day oops!!! saw my cdc today and ive lost this week but going to keep ye in suspence until tomorrow as that's my offical weigh in day!!

Evening everyone have had a busy couple of hours playing taxi to my Mother and friends. Housemate is having first night out in 7 weeks tonight, after doing CD without a blip like me, she's had some food and off out on a session. I'm very jealous but still focused because it's technically only week one again.

I'm on last shake and 3/4 ltrs of water so far so doing well. Plus i've done 6 mile walk so feeling good!!

How is everyone doing?

Evening all :D

took my dd for a haircut this afternoon, she wanted it layered and cut shoulder length - the hairdresser was heartbroken! She does have the most beautiful curly/wavy red hair. It does look lovely and very grown up :eek:

Posted in the feel good thread about my trousers - put them on this morning, it was lovely to fit into them - they've been hanging neglected in the wardrobe for two years :eek: They're quite loose though - thought they were an 18 but when I looked at the label they're actually a 16 :D

Well done Carly - keep strong :D

hi guys, just poppin in to say hi. Have only drank 5ooml water today been out all day oops!!! saw my cdc today and ive lost this week but going to keep ye in suspence until tomorrow as that's my offical weigh in day!!

Glad you have lost!Look forward to hearing how much!!

Well done at getting in your yrousers Wiggly Chick
Carly you can do it
Glad everyone seems to have had a good day

Tansy-sorry you are not on good form,hopefully we will meet another time

Back