It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning everyone

I'm up at this stooooppid hour so thought I would get the daily started.

A very quiet day for me today...lots happening in my life atm which isnt helping the diet. But I will get back on track today because I have too. I think I will have a couple of days of the SS+ with a meal as I feel that I need to eat someting and better that than Chocolate.

Hope you all have a good day

HM
xx

:D Morning Maggie, im off to the FA Cup Final, so i am on cloud nine, i have taken a couple of snacks with me today, cos there is no way im paying£8 for a burger or a pie when i get there, and motor way services charge a fortune for food anyway, hope your day gets better and STAY AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE:p

Morning all

Maggie just been catching up on threads and read about you friend, I am so sorry to hear your sad news and am sending hugs, take care of yourself xxx

Woo hoo it's the weekend even if the sun isn't shining! I'm off to see my Mum & Dad today as it was her Birthday yesterday other than that nowt much on the agenda so lazy day tomorrow me thinks!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Gx

Allan...enjoy the match and Wembley is afabulous venue now!
Morning everyone still in bed.Feel asleep way too early last night.Will have to try and have a power nap so I can party tonight.Anyone who wants to give a last minute opinion on the dress I wear they are on my diary thread!
Have a good day everyone...starting my 21st week on CD today!How amazing to think how much my life has changed in just 20 weeks

Sorry but i detest, hate football with a passion, but have a fab time and each to our own. Im sure you will have a fab day.

Morning everybody! Got up with new determination-6 weeks before an ex boyfriend comes to visit-could be the incentive I need. Off to the hygienist today. Have a lovely Saturday everyone!

I'm off to work this morning boo hoo................MUST be good this week, gained 7lb last week! NAUGHTY NAUGHTY

Morning all, hope you are all fit & well & focussed this morning?!!
I'm having a lazy couple of hours Then going to mum's this aft to watch the match. Sis & her hubby are visiting from Ireland so will be a lot of booze & eats going round but I'm still very focussed!! Besides I'm dving hope so that will keep on the wagon!!! :character00182:
Hope you all have a great day & take care x :grouphugg:

Morning all, managed to lose all the weight I put on at hen weekend, so better be focused this weekend. Think I should be ok after switch to atkins.
Off to BBC to watch ""I'd do anything this evening :rolleyes: and out to lunch. Going to an italian so should find something I'm allowed.
Good luck with WIs everyone and have a nice day ya'll
Hope your coping ok hedgemag. Thinking of you x

Morning all

Kids are being very trying this morning :( I'm off to work 2-6 this afternoon, lots to do so hopefully it'll go quickly.

Just had a banana tetra coffee, need to get some water down my neck too. It's not so easy when it's raining and I have work to go to, but I will try.

Going to paint my nails with Nail Envy shortly, need to give them a little buff first. Also need to dry my hair.

Hopefully the kids will be alright for hubby, or I'll come home to a warzone..

Have a good day all, and good luck with any weigh ins xxxx

Morning everyone, this is day one for me!

I'm just having my first milkshake now. So far I've learnt that I need a better whisk lol.

Hope you all have a good day.

Back