It's Saturday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning everyone

A beautiful sunny morning here in Peterborough....Having a lovely break and getting in lots chilling time.

Hope you will have a great Saturday, the start of the Bank Holiday Week-end. Fingers crossed there will be no rain..

Good luck for any weighins today..

Catch you all later

HM

Morning! Lovely here in Weymouth too, but forecast is rain for later in weekend! I live on main road into town, so no doubt within the hour it will be clogged completely with the world and his wife, all jammed in their cars, maps in hand, caravan on the back, trying to find their half term holiday spot!!

As for me, I have a luxury pedicure booked for 9.30! :) Never had it before, half leg massage, foot mask, hard skin dealt with, beautiful toe nails......bliss!! Its my treat as its half term, we arent going away, but I will struggle soooo much, food wise as get-togethers planned all around, days out and the like. Instead of eating I will just look at my lovely feet.........!!!!! (weirdo!!)

Morning peeps

Going to have a busy day today, got up yesterday morning and decided that the living room needed decorating, at 4pm I was at B&Q getting the paint and at 5pm, I was glossing. Today I'm going to get the emulsion on the walls.

Hope everyone has a great day, those with weigh ins have great results and that you're all big losers

Morning all! I'm off to see Wicked today in London with DH. MIL is coming over to babysit shortly.

Hope you all have a great day! xx

Morning all!

It looks a nice day here, sunny but a bit windy and chilly. I wish the weather would heat up again so I can get out my beautiful new sundresses.

Planning on taking my 5 year to the Scottish Pipe Band championships which are on nearby as there is a small carnival and he's desperate to go. Thinking of the torture from all the burger vans though :-(

Morning all, bf and dd of into town to do the grocery shopping so im getting a break woohoo only for a hr though!!! Nothing exciting planned for today prob just relax sun is shining,scales are moving,weigh in thurs its all good :) Hope everyone else has a fab day :)

becky xx

Morning all,

I plan to have a chill-axing weekend. No work and lots of sleep, yay!

2nd Saturday night in, in a row for me. Best to stay out temptations way I think. I may succumb to Eurovision lol.

Saturday almost over in Melbourne Australia and i ate over today and had 2 glasses of wine...

Not getting down about it and only managed to dissapoint my eating at lunch meal. Dinner back on track and now pumping the water for Mondays waist measuring!!!!

Might have to do Sunday hour by hour!

Bren
X

Hi everyone! Morning over, feet now gorgeous!! (even treated myself to some new, carb free nail polish in Boots afterwards!) Had a tetra, but coming up to my danger zone. I find the afternoons so hard, and whether I am ketosis or not, I am always hungry.

Also, neighbour just suggested we all get together this eve for "10 bottles of wine!" His words, not mine, & this between the 4 of us!!! I havent told them I am back ss-ing again after my break post Xmas. I am too ashamed that I failed again. I think I will take a bottle of Perfectly Clear, and say I have a hangover or similar, tht should get me by. Now all I need to do is avoid the bowl of olives, nuts and tortilla chips that will also be there..........

Oh, sometimes I hate being me, just want to be normal.

You ladies will love this - it's only taken me a week to work out what TOTM means!

I honestly thought it was some strange part of the diet that I didn't know about!

Bl**dy stupid bloke - that's what I am!

You ladies will love this - it's only taken me a week to work out what TOTM means!

I honestly thought it was some strange part of the diet that I didn't know about!

PMSL!(hope you know what that means!!)

awwww......bless!!!!!

Ha ha, I got a text from my hubby a few years back who was away at the time, and he said sorry to hear about TOM I was puzzled and happened so say it out loud when my male work colleague told me what it meant, how embarrassed was I LOL.....

awwwwwww dont worry about it :)

Ha ha, I got a text from my hubby a few years back who was away at the time, and he said sorry to hear about TOM I was puzzled and happened so say it out loud when my male work colleague told me what it meant, how embarrassed was I LOL.....

haha pmsl you poor thing

PMSL = P*ss myself laughing! Which I did, bless ya!

Gx

Back