**It's SATURDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

oooooohhhhh tara!!! this time next week!!!!! :love047:

how u feeling??? dont b nervous, its all gonna b fine!!

resignation went fine, thank god! boss was in a good mood and took it well. i told him it was due to my uni work all piling up and he knows its my final year so he was understanding. u cant really call him and his staff bigots and then work a weeks notice, would make it a bit awkward! thanks 4 asking huni. i added you to my msn but its not showin u as being online, did u block me?? would understand if u did lol

Not an MSN expert but it says on my settings on-line, I don't think I have your MSN on my list though so perhaps that is why?? Let me know your address and I will add you hun. Glad it went as well as possible and soon it will all be over!!

Gxx

Morning All

nearly waivered last night......it was touch and go - im dying to go back to a diet where i eat BUT i know ill cheat on that too.

What do you lot think about when your head demons are on best forms?

good question tiffers, i think about how far i have come and about the last major binge i went on. i felt so guilty afterwards, my face broke out in spots, i was wakened int the night with stomach cramps and i fell out with everyone cos i was so irritable due to carbs controlling my emotions. that soon puts me off eating!!

Good morning everyone........................

Not a lot happening today, 2 clients at 2pm.

On my 2nd litre and 2nd cup of green tea already. Have by coke zero standing by.

I weighed this morning and have STS, which I suppose is fair considering the pigout I had last week-end. Also had the meal out Wedns. TOTM too so all in all lucky to have stayed the same :rolleyes: Really want to be in the 10's.....

really dull and grey here today, I hate the winter...winter blues sets in.

Glad the resignation went well Delli, I know you were worrying about it.

Morning Tara.....days really flying passed now....

Have a good day everyone...will carry on glugging....

HM

Porgeous - sorry i disappeared earlier! boss landed in unexpectedly and i had to log off quickly. not really meant to be on the net, and def not supposed to be chattin on msn!! hope u have a good day shoppin huney!!
Hey HM, lookin good on bebo!!

OMG just discovered the yumminess of the spicy tomato soup. never had one before and been avoiding it since i sickened myself with the soups on LL. but its really nice, definetly warmin me up on this freezing day!!

Hello!

Is all going good for me so far today... got up about 9am, have been to do some Christmas Shopping and my daughter spent some of her birthday money. I also treated myself in Next and brought some cardigans, tops and a couple of necklaces. Looking good = feeling good right?

Hubby is working some overtime today so I am just chilling this afternoon before we got and see friends tonight. I have had one shake so far and just started drinking a couple of litres of water.

I feel gooooood today :)

Back