Its so hard at the minuate

fairy3853

Anyone else realy struggaling at the minuate? I know every one whos on a weight loss plan has good days and bad days, but iv realy struggled to stay on plan since friday.

Normaly, when im having a bad day, its just that, a day, iv never had 3 bad days in a row, also my normal pattern dictates that bad days are at the beginning of my diet week, not so close to weigh in. IM constantly hungry and when I eat I dont feel satisfied. Today we went to MIL for dinner and after eating it I was quite full, but 45 minuates later I found myself raididng mums leftover meat or i would have devoured the full box of biscuits on the table.

Also my craving for bread is killing me, I always struggle when starting a new diet with the bread, but find that after a week or 2 im fine, take it or leave it, but not now

Try not to be too hard on yourself- from reading your diary on here it sounds like you have a lot going on at the minute. I think it's admirable that you are following the Slimming World plan through pregnancy. All those cravings must be pretty tough on you.

Focusing on the birth of your baby and other 'positives' will give you the strength to get through this.

Don't give up, you deserve to achieve your goals.

Back