Its so important to drink your water

Trash

Still fighting
Found this in a diet book and thought i'd share with you all x

There are many forms of metabolism occurring in your body at any one time, but the one everyone is talking about is the metabolism of FAT. This is something done by the liver when it converts fat stores into energy. The liver has other functions, but this is one of its main jobs

Unfortunatley, another of the liver's duties is to assist the kidneys when thay are struggling to perform efficiently. The kidneys need plenty of WATER to work properly, if they are deprived of adequate water then the liver will have to do their work along with its own, this then lowers its total productivity. It then cant metabolise fat as quickly as it could when the kidneys were doing their own work. This puts unneccessary strain on the liver and results in extra fat storage.

So girls get drinking at least 2 litres of water per day ;o) xxx

Hiya thats so true,i usually have 3 litres a day and can lose 5lb overnight!:)

The other day i hardly had any water and my weight STS the same all night.:confused:
Thanks for posting that hun xx

Oh thanks - I'm usually fine during the working week with my water - but hardly a drop during the weekends. So will have plenty today ... and hope I won't need the loo during the cruicial part of bingo :D

Thanks Tracey!

xx

V interesting, I normally have a litre but I'll def be pushing to drink 2 now!

Thanks for reminder Tracey - I didn't know why water was good, I just knew I was supposed to drink it!

I was great when doing W8 at keeping up my water, but have been really lax since not doing it - although I do drink a lot of squash so I guess that counts.

“The person you love is 75% water”

A Quote from a designer hero of mine, Alan Fletcher from his book “The Art of looking Sideways”.

I'm not yet up to drinking as much as I know I should, but I really find it difficult as I've never enjoyed cold drinks, but since I have upped my intake, I feel much more mentally alert, apparently the brain dehydrates easily and needs loads to keep it functioning properly. Bottoms up ! :D

Back