It's so quiet on here tonight!!

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
As the title says =p where is everyone?! Taking their time, drinking their shake through a straw to make it last longer no doubt! :) x

It is rather quiet... mind you I haven't posted/replied for a couple of days.

Gonna make a hot mint choc methinks. Really struggling to get the water down!

I have just had a hot Toffee and Walnut yummmmmmm!! Is it the quantity or the taste your struggling with? x

Quantity. I need to drink more earlier on in the day. Now if it was Coke I'd manage fine lol! However my CDC has some of the water flavouring on order for me so that should help some!

Toffee and Walnut??? WOW! Haven't seen that one it sounds lush!!!!!! Is it a shake? Or a Tetra?

I'm here!

x

I just had a cold choc mint. Absolutely gulped it down!!! I just can't 'eat' slowly! Only like the toffee & walnut hot.

The only shake I have is the choc mint one - blended with about 12 ice cubes to make it really thick! Then the only bars I can have are the choc mint and peanut as all others make my tummy poorly!

More than happy though as I love these flavours!

OscarsMum-wow! Do u have any of the porridges or soups or do u literally just live off CWP's choc mint items?!

Does anyone in here actually like the soups or porridge because I just can't get them down it's a big struggle. Going to ask for all shakes next week x

First time round I did 3.5 months on just chocolate shakes and nothing else. Am hoping they have introduced some stuff I like for my restart next week :s

I didn't like the soups or porridge - started off with a few of the shakes, but kept finding myself getting excited for the choc mint and decided to just have those!

I love the plain porridge. Not crazy about the apple and cinnamon one though. And I quite like some of the soups too. Mostly I get choc tetras, a mixture of bars and then the rest in soup and porridge. I like variety lol

I hate the soups :( can stand the chilli but that's it! Yuuxk!

I'm
Okay with the porridge though... If I make it in to a paste!
When you guys say blend the shakes how do you mean? In an actual food processor or with a hand blender or what? Dying to know how to make these thick shakes! x

I didn't like the soups or porridge - started off with a few of the shakes, but kept finding myself getting excited for the choc mint and decided to just have those!

Hehe! Same here, I tried everything and thought they were all vile with the exception of the chocolate and the chocolate mint so now I alternate them meal by meal :D

Ela ine said:

I'm
When you guys say blend the shakes how do you mean? In an actual food processor or with a hand blender or what? Dying to know how to make these thick shakes! x

I blend ice in a processor, add water and blend again then add the powder and blend again :) x

Thanks Hun! x

I LOVE the porridge and soups - not the tomato one cos my first one was yuck - but I had made it with cold water which probably didnt help!

Gonna have me some porridge tonight, need something filling I'm struggling with missing something greasy and naughty cos it's friday night :( xxx

Ela ine said:

I'm

I have a kenwood smoothy to go and it's totally amazing!

I chuck in about 5-8 ice cubes, 400ml of cold water and the CD shake powder. Screw on the blade. Tip it upside down and screw into the blender base. Then blend for 20 seconds take of and shake then blend again. I blend 3 times. Then unscrew the blade and screw on the lid. Stick in a straw and bobs your uncle! Lovely thick cold milkshake!

I could find a link to the smooth maker if anyone is interested. It was about £30

Back