its sooo quiet on here!

soon-to-be-slim

hi all

dont know if anyone will read this as sometimes i feel like the only one in here!!:cry:

is it always so quiet?? i love site but wish CC was alittle more active!;)

I'm here. Well, I'm in the school car park waiting to pick up my kids!

Got to love Internet on phones!

hello!!!!!! glad youre around...

I'm here to!! Sometimes I think no one else comes on here all day haha x

Peekaboo....I'm here too. Got the iPhone app for the site and check in all the time. I always thought I was the only one lol. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yay!! nearly enough of us to cause a riot!!! hehehe

Let's have a virtual food fight! Nom nom!

im here to!

Yeah i know what your saying when i was on slimmers world it would seem really busy in that forum. But in here it feels like no one is around! But i guess there must be! As look at allnthe replies :D

I'm always here!!! Wow, should probably do some work, no wonder I'm so far behind my to-do list!!!

I'm here too. Always seems like its dead here.

I'm here too ! it's cuz us cc'ers are so busy counting calories to check in !! lol

I'm sort of here. I don't use the site as much as I did at first cos it's gradually sinking in just how long it's gonna take to lose this weight, and I am trying to avoid thinking about it for fear it will get too daunting. Fortunately my willpower appears to be holding out, so the diet is slogging along slowly but surely.

I'm sort of here. I don't use the site as much as I did at first cos it's gradually sinking in just how long it's gonna take to lose this weight, and I am trying to avoid thinking about it for fear it will get too daunting. Fortunately my willpower appears to be holding out, so the diet is slogging along slowly but surely.

SLOWLY?!?!? Inge you are blitzing through the pounds, stop talking daft!!! You are doing awesome!!! x

Thanks :) Yes, it *is* coming off, but going by my average, it's a two-year diet to get to goal, and I am only just over 6 months into it... I don't like to think further ahead than my next half-stone mini-goal.

Thanks :) Yes, it *is* coming off, but going by my average, it's a two-year diet to get to goal, and I am only just over 6 months into it... I don't like to think further ahead than my next half-stone mini-goal.
Sounds sensible to me, but don't for one minute think that you are not doing well! There are plenty of people that never even get off the starting blocks and here's you over 30lbs down!!! x

Back