Its Sooooooo Hard !!!

For Me This Time

Loves VLCD's
Got your attention Garry TJ and the sex fiends....

However, had to come off the diet this week as needed antibiotics and doctor advised me to. However the ailment has cleared up and I tried to get back on track and failed miserably on day 1 , then failed on Day 1 again.....

However today is day 1 AGAIN and passed the point where I failed twice previously. Has anyone any ideas on what I can do to motivate myself further. My head tells me to do it, but my chatterbox shouts louder and I crumble.

However, my holiday is only now 8 weeks away and I am soooooo mad that I have messed about with this.

Please help !!! :cry:

Desperate Michelle

:)have a read through the forum ... loads of people stumble but pick themselves up and get back on track... browse through the gallery and see how amazing people look and how well they have done ,... and know that you can do it too ... there is no doubt its hard .. but you have done it once and lost weight already so you need to stay determined and get over the next couple of days and you will be on a roll ... ! drink loads of water .. find something to occupy your self.. hope you get back on track .. you will ... and think of all the weight you could possibly lose in eight weeks ...!;) sharon x

It can be so hard to push yourself back on to Lipotrim again. I first started on the diet nine years ago - I was doing really well having lost over four stone but I came off for a mini-break and never went back on it. A decision I still regret.

One of the best things you can do is get a chunky book (fiction) or something that really interests you and go and wrap yourself up in a duvet. The time will fly by, you may feel tired in which case have a little snooze and when you wake go back to the book!!

The most important thing to remember is the here and now, don't think Oh I can't have food for x amount of days. Just think of getting through each day.

For example, you love Pizza (which I do) and you long for the taste or a bite of your favourite. Ask yourself, how long does the sensation last?

You enjoy the taste for a cuple of minutes, maybe 20 if you eat the whole thing. That's 20 minutes out if 24 Hours???? It's not like we eat 24/7.

Just think all your haard work going to waste for 20 minutes. Where as if you find the strength to resisrt now you can quite likely eat anything you fancy in moderation when you reach your goal.

Be strong and remember the way you feel is just a moment in time another moment will be along shortly!

hey michelle dont beat yourself up... today is a new day and its the beginning of a new chapter! I found that if I felt hungry I went for water instead of food... it helped me but I spent the day on the loo though!

Thanks for the advice everyone, like I say its around this time that I normally crack, so thats why I logged on here. Think I might do some Sudoku keep the grey matter ticking...
Working tonight so that is a handy distraction. I hate the water thats my problem, I find it a chore to try and get down, and yes that means spending more time in the loo..... I think I dont lose anything having the skaes and water. I think it is the calories burned going up and down stairs instead. (and its costing me a fortune in toilet roll) I think VLCD company's must have shares in Andrex.

Thanks again

Michelle x

Hi Michelle,
Its damned hard,I feel hungry too mostly at night but I get on here when the children are asleep and have a read and a chat and have a nose on ebay and relax and throw the water down,I try and imagine how good I will feel and how confident I will be when the weigt is gone,keep at it and keep positive,we are all here for you x

awh thanks Shamrock, I have to say Ebay has had a battering along with my Credit Card too!!!
I keep buying smaller clothes, which is fine, however if I cannot stick to this then they wont fit me, so I have to get my a~~e in gear and get this off.

Thanks again

Michelle

Try fizzy water or soda water Michelle. I hate still water with a passion but i can stomach this.

Keep busy for the 1st 3 or 4 days. I never sat down until about 9pm when i came in from work the 1st few days. I would clean house, cook dinners for the baby and hubbie, do washing OR go to bedroom and watch TV there instead of down near the kitchen. That helped me. I also found that going to bed early when i was hungry helped.......

You'll do it and by next weeks weigh-in, you'll feel so much better when you see the lbs drop off.....xx

Hey Michelle just think of the evn better sex when you've reached your goal:p;):D xxxxxx

Got your attention Garry TJ and the sex fiends....

However, had to come off the diet this week as needed antibiotics and doctor advised me to. However the ailment has cleared up and I tried to get back on track and failed miserably on day 1 , then failed on Day 1 again.....

However today is day 1 AGAIN and passed the point where I failed twice previously. Has anyone any ideas on what I can do to motivate myself further. My head tells me to do it, but my chatterbox shouts louder and I crumble.

However, my holiday is only now 8 weeks away and I am soooooo mad that I have messed about with this.

Please help !!! :cry:

Desperate Michelle

Shell you are torturing yourself pet and your letting the devil in you win, sod that, stop messing about, stand in front of the mirror and take a long hard look at your self and ask yourself a few questions and I will guarantee the angel in you will want you to succeed, please listen hard and take heed and you WILL do it. No more excuses, only one person counts now and its you so brush ya self down give yourself a kick up the ar5e and get a grip of you and your future.
You know where we all are so give us a shout when your falling over the edge and we will take you by the hand and lead you and direct you to your goal.......Good Luck Shell we want you to do well as well:hug99:x

Wow here here xxx

Shell you are torturing yourself pet and your letting the devil in you win, sod that, stop messing about, stand in front of the mirror and take a long hard look at your self and ask yourself a few questions and I will guarantee the angel in you will want you to succeed, please listen hard and take heed and you WILL do it. No more excuses, only one person counts now and its you so brush ya self down give yourself a kick up the ar5e and get a grip of you and your future.
You know where we all are so give us a shout when your falling over the edge and we will take you by the hand and lead you and direct you to your goal.......Good Luck Shell we want you to do well as well:hug99:x

Nice speech!!!

standing ovulation:sign0007: i mean ovation;)

Back