It's Sunday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning guys,

Very frosty here today every where looks lovely and white.

Im up at silly o'clock on a Sunday, have my coffee and water on the go. I am going to have a low carb day today to prepare for yet another restart. Hayhoe!

"you only fail if you give up trying"

Have a nice relaxing peaceful Sunday eveyone.

Good luck anyone with a weigh in today.

HM
x

Morning Maggie

I was up at silly o'clock too, 5am in fact!!! Same weather conditions here too, its freezing.

I am having a restart today too after falling off the wagon yesterday. I think a combination of TOTM and steroids for my asthma made me feel like I could of eaten a horse!!!

Morning HM, Sharon, Spooky & WL8S and everyone else who pops by.

It's freezing here too.

Here's to a 100% day Sppoks & Sharon. Good luck on a low carb day HM and welldone WL8S for getting to day 7.

Well it's day 21 for me today, Can't believe I've managed 3 weeks ssing, but I know I've got to stick to this like glue, because in my mind I know if I fall off the wagon I won't get back on. At the beginning of the week I had a couple of bad days, tears and everything but stuck with it and so glad I did.

Had a girlie night in at my friends last night. Lots of temptation Wine, and lovely food, it was difficult but I didn't give in to the demons. Only 1 of the girls know I'm doing CD so I had to make the excuse I'd just eaten, therefore I wasn't hungry. Treat myself to a coke zero lol.

Got another viewing on the house today, fingers crossed they want it because I've seen a lovely one for us.

Have a great Sunday. x

Morning ladies! Early start for me too! Up early to do some housework before a much needed trip to the allotment. Very frosty here to, so there won't be any earth moving today as I had intended but at least the weeds don't grow then!

Sorry to hear about the steroids - they do give you the munchies don't they.

Good luck with the people househunting!

Bring on that sweet little K fairy, and let her do her stuff!

Morning

I'm up and about as well - already been out left house at 08:10hrs to drop DD over to the stables, pick up back at at 1pm! Had to stop and get DS his MacD's breakfast - weekly treat, which also saves me having to prepare it!
Nothing major planned for today - might pop to Sainsburys - its the only place I can get reduced salt marigold! I also need some of the sparkly stuff - but trying to get DS to the supermarket is like trying to prise me into a size 12 pair of skinny jeans (it just aint happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet!)
Well done Sam - cant wait to hear your WI results
Spooky hope your feeling better, Sharon sorry you had a crappy day, Maggie way to go with the low carbs, Lisa brill on your 3wks, BB have fun with housework (poo pah).
Oh I forgot I have got TOTM - bizarre this month no PMT whatsoever - last month I hated the world! No cravings but I seriously felt miserable, I was really surprised???????????
WI for me tomorrow :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Have a lovely day all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls :)

Day 8 for me, and -6lbs :D
I'm not overly happy as i'm sure my eardrum is going to burst at any minute. Never ever have i felt pain like this (and i include having the coli put it wrongly - TWICE!) also had lovely lovely TOTM which made me gain a lb or two over night - wish i had weighed in yesterday now.

I'm going to persuade my sister to come look in my ear later - useful thing having a consultant as your fav sister. She's going to give me a row, then she's gunna tell my mama! Great day ahead!
Havefun guys xxxx

Another frosty chilly day here, but made better by the glorious sunshine.
Hedge hope the low carbing goes well, and here's to a smooth transisition into SS
Yeah for the K fairy Spooky, hopefully it should get easier for you now.
Lisa, congrats on your 3 weeks!! And for resisting temptation, well done you!
And BG congrats on day 8 and -6lbs...how fab is that!! Sorry to here about your ear pain, my 4 year old daughter had it last week, kept waking up for medicine every 4 hours, but then her eardrum did burst on Monday and the ooze is still coming out now. Hopefully her hearing won't be affected and we'll get her checked at the docs once it's stopped oozing, but at least the pain disappeared as soon as it burst. Fingers crossed it settles down soon.
Well I'm still suffering from Sinusitis and it's getting me down. I'm also not losing much this week, the scales aren't being kind, and I'll be lucky to see 2lb off when I way in on Tuesday which is also getting me down as I have stuck to it 100%, and although I keep getting the urge to give up I CANNOT as I know deep down it will be wroth it in the end.
Dh is taking ds swimming this morning and I'm off shopping with dd, then I'm off to Ikea this afternoon for a new wardrobe..have to go on my own as it's the only way it will fit in the car!
Have a lovely day everyone

awww, if she felt anything like i do then i feel really really sorry for her.
Hope my ear will hurry up and burst - but will that mean i can't go on a plane this week???
Sinusitis is horrible, you used any of them sprays? Doesnt get rid of the head pain but doesn mean you can sleep without snoring!
Have a good day hun!

Morning all :D

good luck with the restart tomorrow Maggie. :D

great news Spooky about the ketosis :D but sorry you're not feeling so good :(

wl8s - keep going strong :D

well done BG with the -6lb :party0011:

Gorgeous day here as well but SO cold, not much planned after yesterday's mega day out apart from cooking a roast for the family :rolleyes: weekends - :sigh: :)

:D Morning maggie and all you other lovley ladies, it`s totally white up here as well, the dogs were not keen on going for the morning walk in the park, but the sun is shinning and it looks set for a nice day, i think i have knocked myself out of ketosis cos i`m suffering from MAN FLU:rolleyes: and i have been sucking soothers since friday to try and get rid of this sore throat, but Hey Ho, i am off to Preston later to watch my team in the F.A cup, it`s on sky later, i will be the one wearing a Portsmouth shirt ( Along with a few thousand others) :D I hope you all have a great day :p

MAN FLU? You must go to the hospital ASAP!

bloody men xxxx

awww, if she felt anything like i do then i feel really really sorry for her.
Hope my ear will hurry up and burst - but will that mean i can't go on a plane this week???
Sinusitis is horrible, you used any of them sprays? Doesnt get rid of the head pain but doesn mean you can sleep without snoring!
Have a good day hun!

Oooh not sure about plane travel, and if has hasn't burst before you get on would the pressure changes cause it to burst? I think you may have to ask your sis about that....very lucky to have a consultant sis :) I have consultant sil and a bil who's a GP so they're useful too, easier than phoning NHS direct!

I've not tried the sprays, which ones are they? just been taking antibiotics, sudafed and painkillers, and lashings of Olbas oil on my pillow at night. One morning I woke up and my entire mouth was as dry as a bone from it being open all night....my tongue too, it was very weird! Dh snores like a pig every night so I'll just be getting even :D

Hope your sis comes to the rescue soon, take care of yourself, and hope it pops soon so the pain goes!

:D Morning maggie and all you other lovley ladies, it`s totally white up here as well, the dogs were not keen on going for the morning walk in the park, but the sun is shinning and it looks set for a nice day, i think i have knocked myself out of ketosis cos i`m suffering from MAN FLU:rolleyes: and i have been sucking soothers since friday to try and get rid of this sore throat, but Hey Ho, i am off to Preston later to watch my team in the F.A cup, it`s on sky later, i will be the one wearing a Portsmouth shirt ( Along with a few thousand others) :D I hope you all have a great day :p

You be at home in bed with MANFLU Allan you don't wont to give it to the other Portsmouth FAN.!:eek:;)

You be at home in bed with MANFLU Allan you don't wont to give it to the other Portsmouth FAN.!:eek:;)

:D Cheeky mare, i can see you on MSN, prepare for a good :whoopass:, it`s alot better today i have just got to wrap up warm :D i think Pompey are taking about 5 thousand, so the noise will be great, and it`s only 14 miles from here:p

I've not tried the sprays, which ones are they? just been taking antibiotics, sudafed and painkillers, and lashings of Olbas oil on my pillow at night. One morning I woke up and my entire mouth was as dry as a bone from it being open all night....my tongue too, it was very weird! Dh snores like a pig every night so I'll just be getting even :D

Vicks sinex! xxxx

:D
:D Cheeky mare, i can see you on MSN, prepare for a good :whoopass:, it`s alot better today i have just got to wrap up warm :D i think Pompey are taking about 5 thousand, so the noise will be great, and it`s only 14 miles from here:p

COME ON THE POOL!!!!! :D

thanks!

Back