It's Sunday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Morning all

Crappy of Leighton Buzzard signing in for the day!! It's no good, I've tried to keep my dignity but I am in so much pain I need to rant!! I have managed to get an external thrombosed hemarroid and can't walk or stand at the moment as the pain is excrutiating - sorry TMI but if anyone else has suffered with this please let me know it gets better and soon!!! I've had them before and they normally just clear up no bother, never before with a thrombosis and can't cope with the agony at the moment. I am on loads of painkillers so scales going up up up to add insult to injury!

Sorry for the graphic moan!

Gxx

You poor love, I hope it gets better really fast. Maybe if you ring your docs every day they will get that fed up of you they will do something about it! Big hugs :grouphugg:and flowers to make yoyu fee better:flowers:

mOrning everyone!

Hedgie I'm going to try 790 one week and SS+ the next (with the 4 packs)

Morning All
Grumpy of Berkshire signing in :mad::mad::mad:.... Scales not budged again this week GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! As per last time I am rather annoyed that my body will not do what it is required and that is to dispell 3lbs of fat EVERY week - in line with my requirements!

Morning, sorry the scales have stayed the same this week, rubbish! But looking at your losses so far you are losing at a cracking rate above 3lbs a week. You have probably lost inches this week, and will be on for a great loss next week. Don't get too disheartened. I read someones quote on here once that is so true - its about looking at what you have lost as a whole over the time you have done it in, and not worry about what happens week by week as in the end its the total loss that is what will get you to where you want to be. ;)

Morning all!! What a lovely day it is today, got a clean house, most of the washing done and even though I have loads of work to do I might say s*d it and go for a walk ssomewhere nice. Chugging water like a good 'un already, hoping to lose 3lb this week to get to 2 stone on Thursday. Feel quite chuffed as was looking back to when OH family went to Oz and I had lost 11lb, so lost a stone while they have been away. Hopefully they will be able to tell. Its weird, as my work trousers seemed to go baggy really quick, but my jeans that I wear at weekends I am still wearing the ones I did before I started. They are getting a bit baggy (but only a bit) and so they must have been at busting point 7 weeks ago!!! Have a great day everyone, lots of water and weight loss for everyone!!!!

Bobbin in your siggie why have you got an angry face for yout wk 6 loss of 6lbs?:confused:

Morning all.

Georgie, sending lots of healing :vibes: that sounds just awful :hug99:

T4M - stay strong :hug99:

Raining here and I'm working on maths homework with dd, then some baking later for fundraising at school :eek:

morning everyone,

Georgie poor you, hope it gets better really quickly hun, lots of hugs n love sent your way xx

Maggie well done on your 100% day xx

hello everyone else sorry head not with it yet to reply personally to you all xxx

Well had a starnge night out last night, see other thread for that one!!, but safe to say i am dazed shocked and saddend by the whole experience !! oh and have a sore bruised knee too !!

plan of action today, drink lots of water i want to do at least 3 ltrs today which will be a lot for me as of late i have been totall crap with intake yet just a few weeks ago i was doing 4ltrs a day hay ho
and want to stick to 1000plan for a few days maybe a week to get the last few lbs shifting in the right direction again!!

xxx

Bobbin in your siggie why have you got an angry face for yout wk 6 loss of 6lbs?:confused:

cos I'm a doofus and it should be 1lb - LOL

Hi Saff & others

Sorry bout your crap night out - unfortunately drink & violence is all too common a thing in this day and age... I find people just far more aggressive generally - you know if you accidently knock someone and apologise you are usually greeted with a tirade of abuse etc etc....

I've not been out since New Years Eve with the girls - and I miss it like mad, I've got a couple of events next month but I will be driving to both of them so can make getaways if required.

Morning to all of you 3 GTs and on 2nd Litre water, not had any packs yet

Hope you all have a great Sunday

Answered you on the other thread Tara,

morning guys, off to my parents today. Heres to another succesful day ssing. Weighed in this morning 2lbs on mm...thats what cheating does to ya!! Im so determined now that im not gona break it again. I want to look like all the gorgeous people in the sucess stories pics thread i know im sad i watched the whole slide show again and showed it to bf he was amazed at the difference in people.ok better head hope mum doesnt try and feed me dinner :D Keep up the good work everyone :)

Hi Hedgemag
thanks for the reply, can't PM you...so here's my details.....I'm 5.6" and (GULP) 17.6 not on any meds at all.....thanks for your help...Izzyxx

I have a question for everyone.. I am 5'8 and when I started last Tuesday I weighed 14s 12 and today I am 14st 3. not only can't you tell, my clothes don't feel any different at all. How much do you think I need to lose to start noticing a change?

I have a question for everyone.. I am 5'8 and when I started last Tuesday I weighed 14s 12 and today I am 14st 3. not only can't you tell, my clothes don't feel any different at all. How much do you think I need to lose to start noticing a change?
for me it was about 3 weeks in.

Afternoon everyone

Tara-thats awful hun-unfortunately living where I do,you see fights a lot,especially on Friday and Saturday nights,but it never stops to scare you
quizzicalgrrl-people still give me a look when I tell them I've lost 41lbs as they don't see it,but I think I noticed a difference in my clothes after about a stone and a half,but it is different for all of us.
Georgie-get better soon and get that brother of mine to run around after you
Clare-those scales will move,don't get disheartened
Hope everyone has a great day

Morning Susan - hope you have a lovely day too - SOD THE BLOODY SCALES!
I feel much much much better.... Up dressed etc I'm off to my brothers & family - taking my 2 kids when DD finished at the stables, DS & the dog, plus their two kids and their two dogs!
I think we're getting a Nando's take-out - which I wont be having I've got all my packs and water ready now.
At least I'll be out of the house incase cretins come a-knocking-at my door!:mad::mad::mad:
I'll catch up with you all this evening - have another CD Day - oh, BTW its my 50th CD Day tomorrow ;););)

Back