It's Sunday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Evening all :)

Georgie bg hugs hunny that sounds so so painful :( i'd keep mithering the GP's too!!!!!

Well i've been a VERY VERY lazy bunny i was in bed (albeit knocked out with pain relief) til 5pm today oh the shame lolol but i've managed to drink 2l of water and had my bar and some ryvitas lol

Hope everyone's having a good weekend and Saffron i can't believe your disasterous night out you poor thing hope you're ok xxx

Hello all .... Im back!!!! Well back as in back on line since last night but not back on the diet just yet. We have moved in but have been very busy doing up the house and still have tons to do, its getting there and Rome wasnt built in a day as I keep being told?!

Hope you are all doing ok? This is the first post I have read and apparently according to the figure of unread posts only another 24160 posts to read .... lol .... I dont think Im going to get around to reading all those though to be honest.

I am planning on getting back on cd 790 next Monday, not sorted and organised enough this week or have my head in the right place to get going tomorrow, plus we need to get our kitchen in a usable state and get the oven, hob, fridge etc all installed which with a bit of luck will be by next weekend?

Georgie I hope you are pain free soon .... although you did make me laugh about the quorn sausage .... bless you!! x

Ive missed you all and cant wait to get back on the dailys!!! xxx

Hiya Missymoo welome back hun glad eveything seems to be going well on the move front, it must be so exciting i cant wait til we get our own place :)

Good luck to for restarting on 790 you'll do great :) xx

LOvely to see you back Missymoo.Hope you are very happy in your new home and good luck with restarting

hey guys,

well 3and a half litres down and only 1meal mm..not good!! Finding thing a bit easier today, maybe im getting back on track once and for all. Glad to see everyone is doing so well. Clare dont be looking at the scales you will have a good loss next week :)

Back