It's Sunday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

i know its like the world is conspiring against us!!! Just weighed myself and actually weigh more. Hopefully its due to the 2 shakes and 3 litres of water and not that bit of chow mein from last night!! Am worried now as may as well not bother.

BBQ's always smell so nice...but I dont like eating BBQed food. Always a bit worried that it isnt cooked properly. I'll settle for another frozen tetra today I think.

4 litres water down too
Have a good evening

hey guys, well done to the loosers today wooo wooo its brill. lovely sunny day here to. bf having a barbie the smell is killing me

becky xx

I must be one of the lucky ones. It has rained here all day so definately no BBQ's to tempt me tonight.

that is true, but they do smell so so good.

I am really confused-at the top of my screen it said that i had 1 new reputation comment but when i clicked on it i couldnt see anything! Any ideas?

if you scrolled down after you clicked on it, it is there. to get back to it now, click on the User CP at the top left of the blue band on top of the screen and scroll down you'll see the most recent reps :)

Also just wanted to say dont worry about how much you weigh in the evenings, the morning weight is your acurate reading :)

thanks, i went on it and it doesnt say anything it just brings me back to this post, and my rep thing says 0 still.i am so confused!!!

Ok then it is bringing you back to the post that someone gave you the rep for, alot of people dont sign their rep so its hard to know who gat it to you, and it could have been someone who doesnt yet have any rep points so they give zero so you stay at zero. I'll give you some rep now so you see what I mean but when you click on it, it will bring you back to this post

ok cool got that-it must be that they didnt leave their name and comment. thanks for that-makes much more sense now!!!

Back