It's Sunday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all

A Sunny Sunday here..

I'm not going to be doing alot today just chilling and glugging the water.

Have a good one

HM

Morning all! Another sunny day here! Hubby is still in bed grrr! Hoping to go to a few shops today as I need some strappy tops that fit!

Hope you all have a good day! Keep glugging xx

Morning all!!

Gorgeous day here too. Hubby fancys the beach, but I fancy vegging in the garden!!

No 1 Son off to gym soon (puts his Mum to shame :eek:), DH gone to tip with loads garden rubbish etc & I'm off to get the weeks groceries once he is back (DD too young to leave alone!). Actually, I never liked grocery shopping and like it even less now....

Mind you, the shop I am going to is rigt next door to Matalan so I might just need to pop in and take a peek....!!! LOL I need some summer tops for work.

Have a great day everyone & speak later!:character00238:

Morning everyone, woke up to find a huge spider on my bedroom ceiling and no hubbie around for the next few days to put him out, I dont like killing them and there is no way I'll touch it myself to put it out agrhh..... have barely taken my eyes off it since I woke up

Did some shopping yesterday for my hols in 8 weeks, bought a size 12 shorts which are too small but they go up my legs and I can close them with an effort and a size 14 which do up comfortably now but I think will look better when they are looser :) I am thrilled with that because the trousers I have been wearing to work are 16s and they were slipping a bit so I might just test some of the 14s I have in the wardrobe and see if I am nearly ready for them some of the 14s I have, but I'm just a bit chicken too LOL.

Morning everyone, woke up to find a huge spider on my bedroom ceiling and no hubbie around for the next few days to put him out, I dont like killing them and there is no way I'll touch it myself to put it out agrhh..... have barely taken my eyes off it since I woke up

Did some shopping yesterday for my hols in 8 weeks, bought a size 12 shorts which are too small but they go up my legs and I can close them with an effort and a size 14 which do up comfortably now but I think will look better when they are looser :) I am thrilled with that because the trousers I have been wearing to work are 16s and they were slipping a bit so I might just test some of the 14s I have in the wardrobe and see if I am nearly ready for them some of the 14s I have, but I'm just a bit chicken too LOL.

YAY!!!! Size 12!!!! Nuff said!!!!!:talk017:

hey everyone, fab day here have just put washing on the line, dishwasher on having my shake and water now. then few more bits to tidy. then dd and i of into town this afternoon to look round the shops dont really need anything but if i see something nice i might buy!!! dp watching bloody football again and im soo not sticking around watching it!
becky x

well i am just bored, oh in leicester, put washing out, clean up, had my shake and lots of water and i am so hungry i could scream!! mum just rung said dinner is ready if i want it (chicken omg my fave) just debating weather to just stay in or go down there and just have it!! but then i will regret it!!

think i will stay in and be bored!! might go on the xbox but then the baby will whine!! so i dont know.. urghhh

Morning all

Have friends coming over tonight so need to do housework!and no need to do more than a spray of air freshner this week!
Days like today I wish I had a house with a little garden!
Hope everyone has a good day

That is days like today susan. On otherdays when you have to mow it, weed it plant it, and everything else, then the little garden ain't so little! Go to the park where the little man does it for you! Pimms in one hand and a towel in the other, and life is peachy.

ahhh have visitors coming now so no into town have just whizzed around downstairs still need to hoover. get me parasol up and take covers of garden furniture omg and there all gonna have a bbq im ripping!!

Back