**It's SUNDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

hiya
Only jst got up mum had little one had a lovely shower and used clarins cream allover and some new lip balm my friend brought me for my birthday next week
Off to mums to get little one will be back on later xxxxxxxx
goodluck to all x

Jenn A meal out for Valentines Day sounds great-Anyone got a spare bloke!!!
Lisa Hope you have a better day today!

Morning Clare and Maggie-I don't know how you manage till 1 without a shake.I find by 11 I need something.I save my coke zero until kids come home from school and I need to find patience!I also find it helps if I get heartburn or funny tum

Susan

Morning all

Well I am still firmly glued to my sofa this morning, keep finding new gadgets and gizmos on the tinterweb. Latest purchases include Perspi-Guard which is a deodorant you only have to use every 5 days?! Now considering the Speed Shaper which apparently tones tum, bum, hips, waist and arms all at the same time in only 7 mins a day.... too good to be true??!! I really am a marketing mans dream!

Grapey I thought the scales were in the loft babes, you been rooting around up there! Hope the tum situation is a little easier this morning x

Good luck at the gym JJJ - let me know how it goes, you may inspire me to get off my backside!

Ouch Mandy, sounds painful, hope you get it all sorted this morning x

Maggie you are motoring now girl, stick with it you are doing fabby! Spooks never mind the blip hun, jump back on that wagon x

Sam, sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, snuggle up warm and look after yourself, how are you finding the 1000 plan?

Clare you stay strong hun and ignore those pesky scales, they will move when they are good and ready and it will probably be a biggun!

Well done on gettng to the end of week one Lisa Marie and good luck for WI.

Missy you are putting me to shame as I really ought to be having a sort out and every week I say I will and then every week I don't!

Mocha - you're back YEAH!! Sorry to hear about the food but as you say maybe they actually did you a favour, keep posting babe as it really helps! x

Susan - good luck with that productive thing, sofas are just too tempting!

Fuffa, sounds really unromantic but we don't really do Valentines, we buy eachother little gifts whenever the mood grabs us so VD is simple for me.

Lisa good luck with 790 today, hang in there hun and don't be too hard on yourself.

Sorry if I have missed anyone. Let's have a great Sunday gang!

Gxxx

did you mean VD was easy for you :D
any way back from hospital all bandaged up got go back morrow for more cream stuff and new dressings .They gave me the this should of been seen last nite lecture so they got the but you close at 9 lecture .
anyway going to lay on sofa and feel sorry for myself till I have to cook tea thanks for all your good wishes xxxx

AGG!Just went and had a bath and while I was messing about in bathroom cupboard,broke a bottle of nail varnish!!!It's gone everywhere!!
See these things don't happen when I just stay on sofa with my computer and TV remotes!!!!

Ohhh I have just got back from a trip into town, albeit brief I stopped in Julian Graves and treated myself to some of the flavoured coffee & I'm sitting here with the cinnamon & hazlenut flavour & amaretto one & they smell fab....
I also have pondered about the days or rather weekends gone by when popping into town meant compulsory stop in M&S to stock on a whole load of nibbles and wine to see me through Sun afternoon & evening & I would eat my through the whole time!!!!!
This time I bought 2 x 50g jars of coffee...................
What a difference a month makes xxxx

Afternoon everyone

Hope you are all still having a good day? Im doing good still, hooray! Weigh in tomorrow so I hope Ive lost something?

Just been to the tip got rid of lots of rubbish which is great. Just a couple more cupboards to sort out and the rest of this week will just be packing so everything is boxed and ready for Friday/Saturday ... I make it all sound so easy ... I hope it will be?

Feeling a bit hungry/empty but I havent had much water today yet so after my hot choc Im going to be on the water.

T4M the coffees sound great ... Im not a coffee or tea drinker though so probably wouldnt be too keen on the tastes?!

MaryP hope you get the varnish cleared up. Just think of the few extra calories being burned off cleaning it up rather than sitting on the sofa (despite how comfy and snug it is).

Mandye, hope you're arm is better soon.

Georgie, Ive put the sorting out off for months, same as you, only reason I have to do it is because we have to move otherwise Id probably still be putting it all off.

Anyway have a good afternoon, will pop back in this evening xxx

Good afternoon folks. The daily is so quite on weekend. Everyone busy busy busy.

I have been very lazy and apart from putting the washing in the machine I have done nothing. Just on minis and FB. Will have to pull my finger out in the week to catch up on the dreaded HW.

Diet wise I have been very good on my 3rd litre water, 6 GTs. 1 Savoury, coke zero and about to have my 2nd pack.

Everyone still sounds very possitive today that's good.

Hope your arm is feeling a bit better Mandy.

Hi Georgie, sofa day for you too. Thats good, bet your curled up with those lovely moggies of yours.

Catch you later

HM

HI Sam, sorry we were posting at the same time.

Hope you feel better soon, flipping colds. They get you down.

The roasties are deffinetly NOT on the plan Sam tut tut. <<<<wages finger at Sam>>>>>

hey all.

well day 14 for me and 2nd weigh in lost 9pounds woohooo!!! so boring today, parents were over killed some time, that about it really so bored just browsing mini's and looking up sun hoildays..yes i have little to be doing!!!

I'm just pottering from one room to another really - and I'm cold - my hands are freezing... I've read the papers had 1 pack into 2 coffees, only had 2ltr water so far as I'm too cold to drink it!

I could have a bouillion but seem to prefer keeping it to have with my soup as it means you can add a bit more water to the soup so you get a decent bowl full....

Good god - I had no idea how boring I'd become!!!!!

Kids are playing on the Wii - I cant even be ar$ed to do that either...

I had a bath earlier and washed hair, I keep wanting to book a holiday but wont have the money to pay for it until April as I'm on a promised bonus of 2k.....

I'm just pottering from one room to another really - and I'm cold - my hands are freezing... I've read the papers had 1 pack into 2 coffees, only had 2ltr water so far as I'm too cold to drink it!

I could have a bouillion but seem to prefer keeping it to have with my soup as it means you can add a bit more water to the soup so you get a decent bowl full....

Good god - I had no idea how boring I'd become!!!!!

Kids are playing on the Wii - I cant even be ar$ed to do that either...

I had a bath earlier and washed hair, I keep wanting to book a holiday but wont have the money to pay for it until April as I'm on a promised bonus of 2k.....

You are far from boring Claire , it's that Sunday feeling. Because we know Monday is round the corner and it's back to work. :eek:

Ahh clare you sound like me, so cant afford to book hoilday now prob leave it until two/3 weeks before we go so can get a good deal. where you thinking of going?

Back