**It's SUNDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Ahh clare you sound like me, so cant afford to book hoilday now prob leave it until two/3 weeks before we go so can get a good deal. where you thinking of going?

I think I'm going to take the kids back to Corfu - we went a couple of years ago when I was still with their Dad and they really liked the accomodation & resort with all the focus on kids. Obviously not my own idea of heaven but the fact that I can take a half hundred weight of books, bikini (hopefully) & spend the day chilling out really does appeal!

I can also grab a long weekend with my my buddy in Sept, prob nip over to Spain for a girlie weekend xxx

Oh - I've just done kids T and burnt half a pepperoni pizza - well not burnt but rather well done!
I was worried that it might call me from the bin to steal the topping so I've just sprayed the whole thing with Mr Muscle Kitchen Spray xxx

Brilliant, well done Claire :D

Brilliant, well done Claire :D

Thanks Maggie - I dont think I would have eaten it but at least now I know I wont! I know the scales havent budged all wk and its only 28th day, so part of me thinks I should have lost on the scales... I think I might need to start doing a bit more physically, I keep saying I'll start doing a half hr walk at lunchtime and things but somethimes I have to work thru to collect the kids - or sumthing else always cropped up. As well as feeling so bloody cold all the time, going out isnt even slightly tempting!

Thanks Maggie - I dont think I would have eaten it but at least now I know I wont! I know the scales havent budged all wk and its only 28th day, so part of me thinks I should have lost on the scales... I think I might need to start doing a bit more physically, I keep saying I'll start doing a half hr walk at lunchtime and things but somethimes I have to work thru to collect the kids - or sumthing else always cropped up. As well as feeling so bloody cold all the time, going out isnt even slightly tempting!

Our bodies work in strange ways, you will find that the lbs will drop all of a sudden. You are sticking to the plan 100% so therefore you are deffinately losing fat.

Measure yourself and I bet you have lost inches.

And

Stop Scale hopping ;)

Our bodies work in strange ways, you will find that the lbs will drop all of a sudden. You are sticking to the plan 100% so therefore you are definately losing fat.

Measure yourself and I bet you have lost inches.

And

Stop Scale hopping ;)

I know - I WILL NOT LET THEM WIN!!!!! I'm off to do my shopping list of packs, I cant stop loving the chilli soup - I've eaten it every day for 4 wks :eek::eek::eek::eek:... Its the bestest xxxx
Thanks Maggie ;);););)

Hello all

I've not been doing too well with the water today, only 2L so far but will try to make that up to 4 before bed. So far only had one shake but I'm about to have another then will have a soup later on tonight. I don't really fancy the soup though I seem to have gone right off them at the moment.

Had a fairly boring day here, been doing some work I had to catch up on before Monday, then did a few housey jobs. What an exciting life I lead :p

I hope everyone has had a good day so far.

Well done Becky with weigh in, fantastic!

Mocha

I am despairing!!! I had another soup and added more beansprouts and spring greens to it...Why can't I keep to the SS??? Then I had a mini row with hubby and all I wanted to do was raid the cupboard, but poured myself 1/2L of water instead:rolleyes:

Anyway needed to vent!:wave_cry:

Vent away Natalie!!
Try not to eat though,you'll only feel worse!
Keep going with the water

Susanx

Rant and scream Natalie but please don't raid the cupboard.

Sue - Loving the piccie of Ruby!!

Gx

Hi Maggie

Yes indeedy, managed to have a lovely long shower and cover myself in lotions and potions but that was as energetic as it got!! I'm sooo lazy, that's half my problem, there's always next weekend!

How's you, enjoying a lazy Sunday?

Gx

Yes thanks, I have been sooooooo lazy today. Still it dosn't happen very often.

I'm in my PJ's and dressing gown now. Snuggly and warm.

Noooooooooooo as you already know I have burnt my arm well now Ive just realised I cant wear my pjs as cant stand anything with sleeves really peved now xx

Hiya all,
sorry not posted recently - have been battling with me head!
Glad you're all moving forwards and doing well. I'm feeling very hungry all the time and I know it's emotional hunger but do not wanna give into it. It doesn't help when other people make toast and eat it in front of you - all hot and buttered!
sorry to hear about your arm Mandy - hope it's better soon
Take care all
Tansyx

Back