it's SUNDAY, very early, let's do it hour by hour XXX

Tinks.. I'm so sorry to read all that, can see why you're gutted..

Trusting someone isn't easy when you've been through a horrid breakup and this guy hasn't helped.. Thing is, as much as you might not want to hear it, you've done the right thing.. And I think you're right not to stay friends with him - what was holding you to him was the prospect of a relationship, not friendship.. Also, if he can do this to his GF and 2 kids then he's not as nice as he might seem and you're better off meeting someone who will love you the way you deserved to be loved, not off the back off a failing relationship..

Sending you a hug - caus you sound like you need one - and hoping that tomorrow is a brighter day for you

xx

Thing is, as much as you might not want to hear it, you've done the right thing.. And I think you're right not to stay friends with him - what was holding you to him was the prospect of a relationship, not friendship..

You're so right... I know I would want more from this fella if he were free... and 'cos he's not then I'm trying to finally be a grown up and walk away... feel like a big dope! :eek:

Sending you a hug - caus you sound like you need one - and hoping that tomorrow is a brighter day for you

xx

thank you, much appreciated... I'm not normally down in the dumps, specially over something so silly...

....and just to say sorry again for such a moaning post, I know I come on here for inspiration to stick with this diet, so promise to try and post only good posts from now on when I've cheered up a bit...:eek: ;)

tinks x

Evening all!!!!!!!

Aww sophie and fingers crossed( read your reply on other thread)Thank you but both of you are such kind hearted,supportive ladies who always offer support to us all and along with all the other ladies in this thread have given me inspiration( thanks guys) so it was easy to give you my support.

Tink i know how you feel hun sadly( my mr right was married with 2 kiddos so no go) and i know its easy to say but our turn will come ;). I'm not looking as i want to concentrat on this diet and me first.

My day has been good and i've been good and guess what i'm still in ketosis yehaaaaaaaaaa. hows everyone doing?

Last edited:
aaww Tink, I hope you are feeling better soon hun. I personally think we are all doing CD for OURSELVES for our health and so we can wear what we want, buy clothes from the slim CHEAP shops instead of Evans and so we can look good in the latest fashion trends, and like what we see in the mirror, it's an ADDED BONUS if other people think we look good, we will get a huge kick out of that. So hun, welldone for keeping on the straight and narrow, you'll find your Mr Right one day... who knows.... he could just be around the corner:)

chin up sweetie, you have tons of mates on here to chat with when you feel up or down, so don't be worrying about what you post about, our feelings are important, you should share them....

bug hugs...XXX

Congrats spooky! sooo close to your goal now.

hi folks, well done spooky, good luck with the cdc hunting, i'm sure you'll find another nice one, best of luck honey.

I'm just making crisps from a chicken and mushroom pack, not done it before, i'll let ya know what happens.....

You're so right... I know I would want more from this fella if he were free... and 'cos he's not then I'm trying to finally be a grown up and walk away... feel like a big dope! :eek:

Ahh, no reason to feel like a big dope at all - he has, but not you!!

thank you, much appreciated... I'm not normally down in the dumps, specially over something so silly...

You're welcome! It's not silly, emotions can be blooming horrid sometimes!

....and just to say sorry again for such a moaning post, I know I come on here for inspiration to stick with this diet, so promise to try and post only good posts from now on when I've cheered up a bit...:eek: ;)

Moan away if you need to - and be cheery when you want to too, that way you get support when you need it and can do the same for others when they need it too!

tinks x

:) xx

Hi everyone

Lovely to see you are all about and doing well today.

I've had a fairly good day but my aam veg was quite large as usual tonight! One more aam day and then back to ss. I've decided tonight that i will try and do ss for another month as i dont seem to have much control over my portion size!

Had family round tonight - cooked pizza, chicken pieces, onion rings, fries, garlic bread, cheese salad etc - i had my chicken and cabbage! It was really nice being able to sit with everyone and eat rather than just drink a glass of water!

Everyone had ice-cream for dessert and now they are sitting round with coffee and biscuits. I've got out the kitkats, custard creams, ribands, mini choc rolls and walnut whips! I seem to be force feeding everybody else because i cant eat myself! lol

Anyway, off to put my little boy to bed now - love to you all

xxxx

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted for a few days as I have had family visiting. I am at the end of week one of my restart. I have stuck to it 99% except one or two teaspoons of my kids leftovers.

I hope everyone is doing well and finding it ok.

I will let you know my weigh in result in the morning.

Take care all.

Good luck for tomorrows WI cheese, i'm sure you will have done marvelous :)

MY CHIPS WHERE TOTALLY CR"P, DON'T WASTE YOUR PACK ON THEM, not 100% sure that I did them right but they were definately not crispy, more like tough, gloop! Won't be doing them again that's for sure, the ended up in the bin so I've missed out on another pack :mad: gonna have a Dr Pepper Zero later so that will cheer me up:D

hope you lovely guys out there are doing ok. I may be signing off early today as was up at 4am. Hope to catch you later though, if not... tomorrow.

ooooH Hannah,... it's our weigh in tomorrow, how do you think you have done?? Do you weigh yourself at home too? I do, I get on the scales maybe 4 times a week, and mine may have only moved one or two pounds...I forget what I was last Monday on my scales. I have stuck to CD like glue, not eaten anything other than my packs and one bar a day.... so, we'll have to wait and see, I better do good though or I'll wonder why I'm going without food???

I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps tho - can starting this diet play havoc with your feelings, or is it just a 'woman thing' lol?

You've had a crap time so its understandable to feel down! Also if you anything lke me (poor you if you are!) then in the past food fixed things. Now you are having to deal with emotions without food & that new & scary.

Hiya guys, hope everyone has been good today.

I've had a really crappy day today. I've stuck to the diet apart from some chicken but it's taken all my willpower and more. All I have wanted to do is eat everything in sight. I actually got some wedding cake out and unwrapped the cling film before re-wrapping it and putting it back in the fridge.

Had just under 4 litres of water. Gonna make a cappucino mousse with my last pack in a mo, and try and avoid the fridge again.

Gonna count the chicken as my 790 meal so don't even have that to look forward too :(

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

MY CHIPS WHERE TOTALLY CR"P, DON'T WASTE YOUR PACK ON THEM, not 100% sure that I did them right but they were definately not crispy, more like tough, gloop! Won't be doing them again that's for sure

I thought it was just me! I made crisps from a mushroom soup & figured if mushroom crisps were good someone would have made them in real life already! Looks like its an art form making them from CD packs.

Well done Nicky on your weightloss, hers to lots more.

Good luck Sophia & Hannah for weigh in. You been very good this week so you deserve a successful weigh in!

My day has been good. Finally shaken my migraine & got some laundry done. Went to Asda & spent £45 but got no food! AND, the best bit, I've finally lost the pounds put on by my errors on thursday! So for anyone else who has a moment of weakness like I did. 2 slices of bread took me out of ketosis for about 20 hours & it took 3 days to lose the addition 2lb gained. Don't do it! It was nice at the time but its really not worth it!

Keep strong my lovelies.

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting much over the w'end (this will make up for it) :D :D

My DS goes to his dad's once a fortnight so me and OH (who I don't live with) comes to stay and we get some time together.

We've pottered about all w'end and I've not been near the laptop.

I've just caught up on today's thread - will read yesterdays in a bit.

The weekend sounds like it's been good...

Well done myrtlemoo on your Saturday night - you did good girlie and I bet you've had a good day today as well minus a hangover...

Well done Spooky on another great weighloss - how brilliant and what a way to start another week. What's the story with your CDC - why a new one? That seems such a shame..

JodieJoJo - your day seems to have been full of temptations and wow you've done bloody marvellous... I'm much the same as you - force feeding everyone. I take pride in what I'm cooking for others. DS came back from his dads and I'd got bowls of Strawberries, Raspberries and Grapes all out on the stereo unit for him to pick at - he wondered what was going on...

Fuzzys Angel - you've accomplished such an incredible journey and all on top of what seems such a demanding job.. I'm sure a biscuit and even pizza, at the weight you're at now, doesn't do the sort of damage it would have done when you were bigger - your job is so physically demanding, you probably burned it off in no time. Like you said, today's been a new day - hope you've had a good one..

KittyB - you're wedding with be the most incredible day - it's natural to have the bad dreams.. we all expect something to go wrong but hey if it does you can't do anything about it and it won't ruin your day because you will wake a Princess and all the planning is so worth it - enjoy every single moment because you will not believe where the time goes and before you know it you're browsing through all the beautiful photos. The people around you love you and want you to have a fantastic day and nothing ruins those feelings..

Fingers Crossed - hope you've had a better day today and that you're chilling and now not tackling the ironing from all that washing...

Tink - I hope you're doing this diet for you and that you feel you're important another to do it for... I've been in a similar position as you, but no children involved, when I was younger and when me and my husband seperated nearly 10 yrs since the last time, I took up with this guy again and he was in exactly the same position (although second time I was given a bit of a different story - all to long to go into). You deserve dedicated time for you, I believe a Mr Right will come along and you won't close the book on your feelings for this guy but hey why should you - it's the same book just a different chapter. To love and be loved is amazing but love comes in different forms and different intensities - you'll find your man when you're ready - maybe fate is telling you you're not quite ready yet but he's a glimpse into what could be... don't dwell on it darling is my only advice...

SJ - I posted this morning quick without reading the thread... HAIRCUT is absolutely fantastic - I can honestly say I sat with a smile on my face the whole way through it and how i didn't get up and do a jig I'll never know... not really OH's thing and he was telling my friends husband today that it's a test of character... not a boys thing but I LOVED IT.... can't wait to track down the soundtrack and am contemplating booking tickets to see the show for my sister's birthday in November... John Travolta Fab and music and dance numbers amazing and obviously very moving at times..

Back to CD, I've done 3L and had 1 Choc Tetra and 1 Bar and have a frozen Tetra out for later... Sat with OH whilst he had nice coffee and I had hot water with S/Berry. We also went food shopping for DS's pack lunches this week at holiday club..

SJ - Weigh-in tomorrow - how do you think you've done - do you have a sneeky weigh?

Hope everyones having a nice evening - I'm now off to read some other threads...:)

Oh yeah I've added a new ticker too. Have broken my weight loss down into 10 mini targets or various weights, amounts off & BMIs. Think that'll be less depressing. So, 4lb of target 2!

I'm signing off guys - a lovely warm bath is calling me and it's calling in harmony with my bed.. :D

Hope you've all had a good weekend - another week begins tomorrow...

Sweet dreams...

aaaw fuzzys angel, I hope your back gets better soon, is it an ongoing problem?? I have had a bad back for years, since before putting my weight on although I know the weight probably makes it worse now. Did you find losing weight helps your back?? I hope you enjoy your sleep today...

Had a lovely sleep thank you....Back here doing it all over again, ward much busier tonight!

Hurt my back, neck & shoulder 7 years ago in a car accident. But unfortunately back in may of this year a patient hurt my back & i was off work for 5 weeks. to be honest i have come back to work too early as my back isn't 100%. Never mind, unfortunately that's the joys of working on an acute medical ward....xxxx

Had a lovely sleep thank you....Back here doing it all over again, ward much busier tonight!

Hurt my back, neck & shoulder 7 years ago in a car accident. But unfortunately back in may of this year a patient hurt my back & i was off work for 5 weeks. to be honest i have come back to work too early as my back isn't 100%. Never mind, unfortunately that's the joys of working on an acute medical ward....xxxx

aaaww that sounds painful :( If your back gets worse you'd have to just go off sick or you could make things worse, you know that though I'm sure. I hope it eases for you though.

I hope things aren't too hectic on the ward throughout the night. hope you are doing ok. I'm just going to check on a few threads then it's off to bed for me, I was up early as you know....I made myself stay up this late so I could get back into sleeping at the 'right' time. DH and I have just watched 51st state, great film, very funny too, it was filmed in my home town:)

Right then, that's me.... I'm zonked.... ttfn have a good night everyone. See you in the morning. XXX

Back