Its the clementine season !

gobolino

Gold Member
Is anyone else addicted to clementines ? I chain eat them at the moment :D

Anyone addicted to another food thats SW friendly ?

Love clementines! I love all berries but expensive out of season so I've got frozen ones that I use instead xx

mmmm love them if they sweet lol, might get some tomoz :) thanks for info

I'm addicted to clementines thanks to Morrisons having them on offer £2 for 2 big bags of them :D

Yes, love them! And the big navel oranges should be coming back into the shops soon - love those too.

Melons are my other weakness - Aldi had some very cheaply today, but I haven't tried that one yet, so no idea if it is any good. Waitrose had some really lovely honeydews last week on special offer, but I have eaten them all now!

I am totally addicted to clementines. I only discovered them this year I'm ashamed to say. But I love sitting in front of the tv with a little dish peeling away.

hmmmm i love them too. :)
my other weakness is GRAPES..i can literally eat a WHOLE PUNNET in under 10 minutes.
i
am
addicted.
I think i need to go to Grapes Anon classes.
My mum refuses to buy me a punnet when we go the cinema now as i eat them too quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
hmm i want some red ones NOW!!

Ha ha - so glad its not just me :) Enjoy xxx

I cant stand the taste of clementines, but I do love Satsumas...reminds me of Christmas all the time! (I used to have some in my stocking from Father Christmas ;) )

Clementines are sooo good. But I guess having too much of it will be as bad. =\

you and me both sweetie...
I could easily easily eat 2 punnets a day.... more if I could afford them....lol

hmmmm i love them too. :)
my other weakness is GRAPES..i can literally eat a WHOLE PUNNET in under 10 minutes.
i
am
addicted.
I think i need to go to Grapes Anon classes.
My mum refuses to buy me a punnet when we go the cinema now as i eat them too quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
hmm i want some red ones NOW!!

What I love about living in France is that fruit, even in the supermarkets, is seasonal. Forget strawberries at Christmas! So I love the summer when it's melon season and one of the things I look forward to in winter is the clementines. And the red grapes are fab at the moment too. Funny, but we rarely get seedless ones.

Back