• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Its the clementine season !

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Love clementines! I love all berries but expensive out of season so I've got frozen ones that I use instead xx

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
mmmm love them if they sweet lol, might get some tomoz :) thanks for info

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
S: 21st12.5lb C: 19st10.5lb G: 16st6lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 2st2lb(9.79%)
I'm addicted to clementines thanks to Morrisons having them on offer £2 for 2 big bags of them :D

Yes, love them! And the big navel oranges should be coming back into the shops soon - love those too.

Melons are my other weakness - Aldi had some very cheaply today, but I haven't tried that one yet, so no idea if it is any good. Waitrose had some really lovely honeydews last week on special offer, but I have eaten them all now!

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
hmmmm i love them too. :)
my other weakness is GRAPES..i can literally eat a WHOLE PUNNET in under 10 minutes.
i
am
addicted.
I think i need to go to Grapes Anon classes.
My mum refuses to buy me a punnet when we go the cinema now as i eat them too quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
hmm i want some red ones NOW!!

S: 12st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st10lb(5.68%)
Ha ha - so glad its not just me :) Enjoy xxx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I cant stand the taste of clementines, but I do love Satsumas...reminds me of Christmas all the time! (I used to have some in my stocking from Father Christmas ;) )

S: 11st3lb C: 10st10lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 0st7lb(4.46%)
Clementines are sooo good. But I guess having too much of it will be as bad. =\

G: 11st0lb
you and me both sweetie...
I could easily easily eat 2 punnets a day.... more if I could afford them....lol

hmmmm i love them too. :)
my other weakness is GRAPES..i can literally eat a WHOLE PUNNET in under 10 minutes.
i
am
addicted.
I think i need to go to Grapes Anon classes.
My mum refuses to buy me a punnet when we go the cinema now as i eat them too quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
hmm i want some red ones NOW!!

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
S: 84kg C: 71.5kg G: 65kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 12.5kg(14.9%)
What I love about living in France is that fruit, even in the supermarkets, is seasonal. Forget strawberries at Christmas! So I love the summer when it's melon season and one of the things I look forward to in winter is the clementines. And the red grapes are fab at the moment too. Funny, but we rarely get seedless ones.