its the weekend again!! eeeek

Tracie Green

Silver Member
well here it is again, the hardest time of the week!! the WEEKEND!!!! arrrg!! but this week i feel really motivated and confident that im gonna stay on plan, my target is 11.2 on monday, was 11.4 this monday so i have to be good!!! just 8 weeks til bikini tiime!!!! woop woop!!! although i am going out for dinner sat night and dont know what food they have, but im hoping they will have steak, amnd i will have that.... good luck everyone, dont give in to the weekend temptations!!!!lol xc :wave_cry:

This weekend is going to be hard as going to see my partners sister and her new baby and after he wants to go for a meal, just hope i can go somewhere where i can have steak! and not an indian like he wants!

Good luck sw match buddy :)

Weekends are so hard, I can totally relate to that. I find them hardest too. But you sound really positive about how you're handling it, which is fantastic :D

You're gonna look ace in your bikini!

So what's your tactic this week then? How are you getting good losses hun? Share some wisdom :)

I find weekends the hardest too! Im craving spag bol with crusty warm bread and lashings of wine!! But then I think of the summer months ahead and wearing summer clothes that dont cover you from head to toe!:D

We're going for a curry on Sunday for lunch, so I don't expect great losses next week either. I can't go for a curry and be good!

Lashings of wine... *swoon*

I am having another weekend off the booze. I don't need to have it, so I'm not going to. I will save myself for a weekend when I actually intend to get tipsy (that's next weekend!). Best way to maximise weight loss I think...I hope!!!

For some reason Sat night i just lose focus. My weigh-in is a Monday so no good to do it but i just get really lazy. No reason as i am stay at home mummy (bar a few hrs swimming teaching) so it's not like i'm out of routine or anything! I will not do it this week! I will be 100% focused tomorrow.

2 days to weigh-in lol

For some reason Sat night i just lose focus. My weigh-in is a Monday so no good to do it but i just get really lazy. No reason as i am stay at home mummy (bar a few hrs swimming teaching) so it's not like i'm out of routine or anything! I will not do it this week! I will be 100% focused tomorrow.

2 days to weigh-in lol

Hi, Im a stay at home mum too, but still get to the weekend (which as you say, same routine), but I think we've just programmed to think "it's the weekend, whoo hooo". Must admit it's the hardest time to stay focused on food wise. Probably cos all the family are home.

I thought I'd do a red day on Saturday (which is now for me, as it's saturday morn in oz) and gonna start off with a big syn free 'english' breakfast. Lots of bacon, eggs, tin tomatoes, and even a syn sausage. I'm hoping this will set me up for the day.

By the way, i'm new to this forum, but am doing the old plan of slimming world, as i live in oz, and can't get to meetings/products in the uk.
:wave_cry:

Well the weekend makes me a failure. I just had wine at mates then crisps and now home more wine and going to mates tomoro for drinks and chinese so guess I have to write it off. Next weekend gonna be bad too as its hubbys 40th and I am having a party for him.

It is definitely having my son home lol - i bought them chips and ate some. Lucky i had 4 jacket potatoes so could only manage just under half a portion. Have added 2 syns to tracker and counted the oil as HEB ;) lol. That makes 8 syns in total for my chips but HEB oil -6 so only 2 syns tracked.

I am officially rubbish :( but will be strong now. Found the batchelors pasta n sauce bolognese flavour at my mums local savers so will have that for dinner along with a HEA :)

ahhh u guys struggle at the weekend too!!! its not just me!! xx been good soooo far, and got on the scales this morning and im 11.2!!! mondays target!!! YAY!!! IVjust got to stay at 11.2 till monday morning!! lolx going out for dinner tonight, and am driving (intentional, so i dont drink!) so wont be having syns with alcahol, will prob have a steak or something, have been gardening for hours today as well so should of burned the calories away. im dreading tomoro though as going round mother in laws and ive got a feeling were having indian!! arg what do i have for the best???

I think I will just have to write this week off as the weekend has totally blown it for me and wi tomoro morning. Oh well I have learnt my lesson and hope to be much firmer with myself this week ahead. I will study the plans and make a buffet for Sat which includes heaps that I can have and will work out my syns for drink and limit myself to that amount and have diet coke between to space it out. It will be hard but I WILL do it and I'm sure you guys will help me to stay on the straight and narrow. xx Good luck everyone, together we can do it :)

Hi, Im a stay at home mum too, but still get to the weekend (which as you say, same routine), but I think we've just programmed to think "it's the weekend, whoo hooo". Must admit it's the hardest time to stay focused on food wise. Probably cos all the family are home.

By the way, i'm new to this forum, but am doing the old plan of slimming world, as i live in oz, and can't get to meetings/products in the uk.
:wave_cry:

Welcome to the forum! I don't go to meetings so do SW alone and to be honest this forum is a lifeline - everyone is supportive and helpful and you can always pick up great recipes and tips. I find the weekend the hardest too - Saturday nights are always the worst but I save my syns up for the weekend so that I can have my treats! Good luck!:D

Back