It's THURSDAY****hour by hour****

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
Got my mini trampoline in from the garage today. As its a conservatory ornament at the mo, I really should use it.......

WI tonight. Lets hope those pesky scales have moved this week. Done 810, so that should be interesting!

Off to shower before work now, so good luck for all the WI'S SS'ers, and LOSERS!

iv go a trampoline in the shed too but not getting mine in yet dont feel like bouncing yet.:D
got a day to myself today, Oh looking after little girl so im of to my mum and dads to do nothing, but drink water.
hope everyone else has a good day.

Morning all!

Well my determination yesterday has rewarded me this morning with another lb off, so that's 13lb off in a week!

Day 8 today, seeing my CDC first thing tomorrow and then every Friday after that.

I'm off to work 10-2, Harry has nursery, so James is looking after Ellie. Must try and drink lots today, it's hard at work though.

Good luck to those starting and those with weigh in's.

Sarah xx

Morning folks

wow Sarette, 13lb in a week is fantastic, well done to you.

Birdy, I wouldn't dare get on a trampoline just yet, I'd probably knock myself out all that bouncing around LOL

Off to see the dragon today with Nicky, have Kieron with me today, cos he's on school hols. First have to go see the practice nurse this morning, hrt check, should find out the results of losing this much weight on my blood pressure, I'm expecting great things :D

Hope everyone has a great day, good luck to those having weigh ins, hope you're all big losers.

good morning all,hope you all are doing well and good luck with wi today x

Morning Gang
I've got an 'abs thingy' which is currently a clothes hanger..... Good luck with the WI Nikki, and Andrea hope all goes well at the Dr's and at the dragons! Morning Gem - cant wait til next Fri and let us know how your WW WI goes this week xx

Nothing planned except work today - got a bit of running around to do before I get there though and my ex picks kids up from school Thu so I can stay at work til 7pm.
Having a nice cup of T to start off the day - Sue sending scales vibes to you as well love - cant wait to hear how you all get on this week.
Right best go and get ready for work, catch up later xxxx

Hiya all and good morning,
sun is shining and it looks lovely outside! I've finally got myself a new CDC who I hope will be more supportive to me - meeting her on Friday.
I've got the hospital today - they want to do this thing called endometrial ablation cos of horrendous periods. Has anyone had it and how long did it take to recover???? As I'm getting wed in August I need to know so that I'm not feeling awful for me holiday afterwards!
Hope you all have a great day.
Keep smiling and stay strong
Tansyx:)

Morning all

Bit of a disaster yesterday, had a stonking headache all day and ended up having a binge last night....but that's gone now, today is a new day (again!).

Off to town this morning to meet a friend for coffee or water in my case. I know he is going to sugest having lunch so will have to steer away from that I think and just stick to water...

Looks as though itis going to be a good day weather wise nice and bright here.

Have a good all each and will catch you all later

HM

P.s. Good luck with any weigh ins today...

Morning all

Well, I have absolutely no plans for today!! I'm sure my DD will think of lots of fun things for us to do!

Must drink more water today!! I only did 3 litres yesterday.. Naughty Roosters

Have a good day all and good luck with WI's

Morning all,
Day 4 for me today and I'm feeling much better then yesterday. Yesterday I woke up with a banging headache and felt drained all morning. But today i'm feeling fine:D

Has anyone else tried the rooibos tea? I tried it yesterday on the advice of my CDC and I thought it was really nice. So when Im feeling a bit peckish I have a glass of tea and i feel better!! Try it if you haven't already, its full of antitoxants!
Luv CharX:)

Good morning all, day 2 for me and all going well. Well done on the losses, they are fab! Good luck with anyone weighing in today.

P.S Don't feel too bad about the trampolines....I have a treadmill, X trainer, bike and a stepper in my "Gym" Room and I can't remember the last time I opened the door to it let alone get on the equipment!! Oh the shame!

Vx

Has anyone else tried the rooibos tea? I tried it yesterday on the advice of my CDC and I thought it was really nice. So when Im feeling a bit peckish I have a glass of tea and i feel better!! Try it if you haven't already, its full of antitoxants!
Luv CharX:)

I love redbush tea drink loads of it. I have it black as I hate milk. Wish I could give up my sweetner in it. Used to be an ardent coffee drinker until I discovered the wonderful redbush. Don't like ordanairy tea though.

Hi Guys

Also have a trampoline looking at me asking to be bounced but do not feel like bouncing on Day 2 - I am waiting for the headache to appear but nothing as yet.

Good luck to everyone today!

Daisydee x:)

Hey guys,

feeling in a crappy mood today. Going to make myself a new set of goals and stick them to the fridge i seem to be loosing my motaviation again (i know shut up becky!)

Hope everyone has a lovely day, Id love to get a huge trampoline but garden would be to small for it. I have a treadmill and its a fab clothes hanger cant believe how much money wasted on it. I really dhould sell it. Andrea best of luck at the doctors, maggie sry to here you binged hope you get back on track today. Tansy glad you got a new cdc, sorry i dont know a thing about the thing your having done. good luck with the weigh in nikky and sarah for tomorrow and anyone else with wi's.
Will pop back later :)

becky x

Well I'm the proud owner of no unused or deserted gym equipment...But I have spent over £1000 in unused gym membership so not completly innocent

Had weigh in...Another 4 lbs gone...which means another stone for March!I was hoping for a new number today..but that will keep me motivated for next week!

Morning everyone. had a great lie in today, feeling very refreshed. me and the OH had considered doing something 'nice' today. have no idea what it might be! 'nice' to me is shopping for new clothes but i dont think he would agree.
good luck to everyone with WI's today. sun is shining here in north antrim, always lifts ur mood when its sunny!

Well I'm the proud owner of no unused or deserted gym equipment...But I have spent over £1000 in unused gym membership so not completly innocent

Had weigh in...Another 4 lbs gone...which means another stone for March!I was hoping for a new number today..but that will keep me motivated for next week!

Go girl....
Becky - dont you dare have weakened thoughts!!!!!!!
Well done everyone and have a lovely jubbly day - xxxx

Back