IT'S Thursday**** LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning folks

Hope everyone is up and positive today..the sun is shining and everything is looking good.

Im still hanging in there and hoping for another good day today.

Hope you all have a good one
Good luck with any weigh ins

catch u later

HM

Morning all.

Just nipped on quick before I go to work. Scales are back down to 14st 8 this morning, so ticker is correct once more (and the blip is behind me at last!). Have a good day all, and good luck with any weigh ins!

S xx

Morning all,
Yep - sunny here too which is always lovely to wake up to!
I'm sticking to SS and doing really well thus far. Hoping the WI is good to me tomorrow!lol
It does feel good to be back on track and it's true what people say - once you slip it's harder!!!!!
Anyhoos - together we WILL do this thing once and for all WON'T WE!!!!!
Take care all and have a great day
TAnsyx:)

Morning All!

It's the end of week 5 for me and my scales are showing a 4lb loss for this week.. (my cdc's might be a bit less as I get weighed in the evening!) But I'm pleased, only 11lbs to go to get my end of stage 1 target.. hurrah

Well the small person and I are going to Scarborough today, not for the sea side attractions sadly, but it's where my grandad lives and we make a weekly trip to help him out with shopping/banking etc!

I hope you all have a good day, wishing good weigh in's to all

byee

morning all
its very dull here in the north west but it is not going to dampen my mood. Hope everyone has a fantastic day x

morning everyone busy busy day here for me prob wont be back on mini's till this eve god i can feel it im having withdrawel symptoms already!!! Best of luck to everyone :) :)

luv yas
becky x

Morning everyone.

Cloudy here today, but I've got pile of ironing the size of everest so won't be out much today. My brother in law came last night haven't seen him since new year and he said wow you look brill how much weight have you lost? People are really noticing now and when I get comments like that it feels GREAT!

Have a good day everyone.

Morning sunny here
No ironing to do hubby does all ours :D

Well my new scales have been very sneaky and I have lost ....... .2 of a pound :eek:but hey still a loss and so I will not be throwing them out .

2 litres already drunk will be out most of the day if all my plans work so will catch up later

Hope everyone has a good cd day and scales are nice to you all xxx

Just popped home for another pee break. Along with a coffee. Grey day here. TWO mountains of ironing - I really couldn't be ar*ed to do it last night so it will have to get done tonight. Toaster still hasn't arrived so we are still risking a fire here with DS doing his toast under the grill. My hair has gone mad. Looking a bit Crystal Tips today. Ive got a mad irish setter, so I've already got Alistair the dog. Does anyone remember that cartoon?
Ok, better get back to work, it is what I get paid for rather than this!

Morning fat fighters! Nearly my first week up for me - hoping for good things tomorrow morning!!

Stuck at work but at least the sun in shining - and it's nice and warm but I hear snow is on the way for the weekend - ??????? Weird!

Have great days and good luck to newbie and WIn's!!
Vxx

Morning All! I've been lurking for a while feeling a bit fed up -what with stuck scale syndrome and general grumpiness coupled with rampant constipation BUT stuck to it and weighed this morning with a 4lb loss! I'll update my ticker now!! Son off sick from school with the squits! oh the irony!! Have a good day all!!! x

Morning all.

Have re-grouped and re-focused after my weigh in last night. Had a long think about what I'm doing, and have come to the conclusion that I was too busy focusing on previous achievements, rather than on the journey ahead. Became a bit blase about what I'd already done and my head was out of the game. Sooooo .... have set a new ticker and started again with "week 1".

Am going to the shops tonight to buy myself a bikini in a size 12 and that will be my focus!

Good luck everyone for another good CD day!

Theresa x

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Good to see you back Bigley-was just thinking yesterday that hadn't seen you for a while
Mandy-glad to hear your new scales are much better behaved
Had my WI-lost another 4-check out ticker-half way there-although everyone tells me my target is a bit low!Really chuffed.I'll be on 100 days of SS this week and can't believe how much of a difference these 14 weeks have made to my life!
Tried on my swimming costume ready for tomorrow and the other 60 odd pounds I want to lose were very evident!Clare I'll be the fat woman in the black cozzie tomorrow-You will not miss me!!!
Hope everyone is having a fab day

Hi everyone

Good to see you back Bigley-was just thinking yesterday that hadn't seen you for a while
Mandy-glad to hear your new scales are much better behaved
Had my WI-lost another 4-check out ticker-half way there-although everyone tells me my target is a bit low!Really chuffed.I'll be on 100 days of SS this week and can't believe how much of a difference these 14 weeks have made to my life!
Tried on my swimming costume ready for tomorrow and the other 60 odd pounds I want to lose were very evident!Clare I'll be the fat woman in the black cozzie tomorrow-You will not miss me!!!
Hope everyone is having a fab day

:party0019: Sue - you are an inspirational lady, not only kind friendly and very very funny but doing totally fantastic on this diet and always there with support!

Re your comment about the woman in the black cozzie - GET LOSHT!
:rotflmao:

Oh & I'll be the miserable B!tch - whinging and whining that her scales dont tell her exactly what she wants to hear and when she wants to hear it.... Have I mentioned it that my scales are stuck AGAIN....... Deee dummmm deee doooooooooooooooooooo xxxxxxx

Am gutted - have to have an operation next week and CDCounsellor on here has told me I'll have to come straight off SS and onto 1200 and for at least 1 month after op - possibly more.
Am getting wed in August and still have 2 stone to lose. Also can't cancel the op cos the next available slot is end of June - too close to the wedding in case of problems (infection etc).
Am so peed off I can hardly speak about it but any advice as to how to keep the weight off while I'm on higher cals would be really helpful. Do I have to have carbs? Is it possible to do this without putting on weight?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - :mad::(:sigh:
Hope you all are ok
Tansyx

OH Tansy, as I posted on other thread,really gutted for you that this has come up when you were getting back into SS.
Don't really know the answer!Although, I think little portions often helps for some people and I know on SW I lost well a couple of years ago,and that is either free protein and little carbs or free carbs with a little protein.Although if the advice is to have carbs then you really should follow it,but little portions often so you burn it up probably would be best!!While after been on ss you may initally gain a couple of pounds if you stick to 1200 in the long term you should maintain and once you body adjusts maybe even lose a bit!(do you ever get the feeling that you have been on too many diets-read too many books on heathy eating!!!!)

Thanks Clare for your comment! and Back at you girl!!!!

evening all
Hope you have all had a good Thursday, I am struggling with the water but apart from that have been ok. Still have one more pack to have.

So loving these lighter evenings, the feel good factor kicks in.

Have a great evening

HM

Back