It's thursday***lets do it hour by hour***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning Losers :D

The K fairy Has arrived today and I feel great.

It's Day 4 and I am still there YAY!!!!

Have a great day everyone I'm off to have my porridge and a cuppa ..

HM

My k fairy arrived yesterday and feel fine today!

Only blot to my day is that son is off school this morning and his cold has turned respitory and his breathing has gone to pot :( so roll on 11 when i cn take him to the doctors and get him sorted.

Said a while ago i was going to start glugging, i really am now!

I only started this morning so I maybe have lots to come.....maybe tonight will be harder - although I am saving my porridge for dinner tonight.

P.S - what's it like?

Which day did you find hardest?

morning girls, just a quick hello of to see my cdc 2hr drive away :( my final weigh in wooohooo bring on the sun!!!

2hour drive???? fooking hell woman you want to consider becoming a cdc after you have lost to help people in your area!!!

Good luxk though babes

Morning everyone... sorry about your son and his asthma saraian, I can sympathise cause my asthma's gone to pot this last week and a half and I'm now on max steroids which so far haven't made me pig out but they make me so hungry I'm expecting it to be an extra tough one. I did tell my CDC not to expect a fab loss this week as I might just have to eat something if it gets too bad.

So far today I've had 0.5L water, glugging extra cold and a peanut bar at 11 should help.

Hope your son gets on ok at the docs anyway and feels better soon. x

Thanks guy, im wishing the time away here, hes just so miserable and quiet - completely out of character :(

But heres to a good day and wi tonight though il weigh myself again saturday and add loss as ive only had 5 days since i last saw cdc.

afternoon ladies.
well weigh in today, wont be a good one but tis my own fault

had my porridge for brekkie and had a litre of water so far
gotta get home this afternoon, havnt checked my post all week

goodluck everyone weighing in today

afternoon ladies.
well weigh in today, wont be a good one but tis my own fault

had my porridge for brekkie and had a litre of water so far
gotta get home this afternoon, havnt checked my post all week

goodluck everyone weighing in today

are you still staying with that new man of yours.lol.

Good luck with WI.xx

Good morning everyone, hope you are all ok xx

Im at work at the mo but have my weigh in later tonight which I am dreading! - I have been good all week so was hoping for a good loss but got on my scales this morning and they said i was the same as last week:cry:TOTM is so annoying

Back