• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ITS THURSDAY! The better half of the week! HOUR BY HOUR!! (and Nessa's water!!)!

Morning!

Work this morning - at Court so wont be able to drink much. Will get back on the water after lunch.

Feeling fairly motivated today so will try and make it a good one.

Keep drinking that water Nessa hun xx

Hi Tara

Should be fine this morning - i've been going to Court for 10 years now so don't get nervous anymore:D

What are your plans today hun?

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Yey Nessa .... way to go girl. Get the next one ready and start sipping .... the more sips you take the sooner it goes!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Awwww, Saffron those kittens are sooooo cute!!!!

Well done on your first pint Nessa, keep it up Girl!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
GOOD MORNING FOLKS..

Well I have been up early thou bit late on here, had to set neighbours hair this morning...she's 81 bless. She does like to have a natter...

Managed to get 1st litre down..:tear_drop:...going to catch up on some paper work and then have a couple of clients this afternoon. No shop work for me today..:rolleyes:

Get that water down Nessa...2nd pint should be nearly there by now..

Hope all goes well today for yo JJJ

Morning Saffron, how are you today....Oh housework, another day tomorrow ;) enjoyed out chat on msn thank you :) Those kittens are so cute..

Have a good day everyone...has onybody got a weighin today? If so good luck :)

Take care
HM

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Keep it up Nessa!

I am on my 3 litre and feeling rather full!!! Will try and cram in a shake later!! Lol