ITS THURSDAY! The better half of the week! HOUR BY HOUR!! (and Nessa's water!!)!

spooky

Banned
Morning all!
Have been absent for a couple of days, been busy in RL... Lots to do, and no time to do it!
Oh and Facebook!:eek:

Nessa, Put your water on here, we'll all keep an eye on it and kick you if necessary!! ;)

Will check back in a bit X

Morning!

Work this morning - at Court so wont be able to drink much. Will get back on the water after lunch.

Feeling fairly motivated today so will try and make it a good one.

Keep drinking that water Nessa hun xx

Hi Tara

Should be fine this morning - i've been going to Court for 10 years now so don't get nervous anymore:D

What are your plans today hun?

Yey Nessa .... way to go girl. Get the next one ready and start sipping .... the more sips you take the sooner it goes!!!

Awwww, Saffron those kittens are sooooo cute!!!!

Well done on your first pint Nessa, keep it up Girl!

GOOD MORNING FOLKS..

Well I have been up early thou bit late on here, had to set neighbours hair this morning...she's 81 bless. She does like to have a natter...

Managed to get 1st litre down..:tear_drop:...going to catch up on some paper work and then have a couple of clients this afternoon. No shop work for me today..:rolleyes:

Get that water down Nessa...2nd pint should be nearly there by now..

Hope all goes well today for yo JJJ

Morning Saffron, how are you today....Oh housework, another day tomorrow ;) enjoyed out chat on msn thank you :) Those kittens are so cute..

Have a good day everyone...has onybody got a weighin today? If so good luck :)

Take care
HM

ahhhhh Tara the kittens are lovely! I cant wait until christmas holidays as we are going to get another kitten then hopefully.xx

Keep it up Nessa!

I am on my 3 litre and feeling rather full!!! Will try and cram in a shake later!! Lol

Back