ITS THURSDAY! The better half of the week! HOUR BY HOUR!! (and Nessa's water!!)!

Keep it up Nessa...Glug Glug Glug......

My first weigh in ..... 11lbs gone!! But it's week one so I'm not expecting too much weight loss wise for week 2! Just looking forward to this time next week when I move onto 790!!!

Have great days guys x

Well done Dobbie!!!!!!

Thats a fantastic first weight loss!!! We can SS together, as I am only 2 days in front of you.
Keep up the water Hun!

Kerry-Ann

x

Thanks hun!! I'm chuffed to bits. Can't believe I'm heading towards 1/2 way there already. On any other diet I'd only be 2lbs down by now - just can't believe it!!!

We can do this guys .... check me and my positivity out today!!

hey folks, just checking in quickly, am at uni and got so much work to do! excellent loss dobbie, keep it up!! hope everyone is glugging the water, ill check back in later when im at work. xx

LOL Nessa .... feeling your pain here too! My work mate is laughing at my new office based sport .... the 20m dash to the loo!! So far it's down to 10 secs ... not bad!!

Well done Dobbie - 11lbs is a fantastic result for Week 1 !!!! wow!!!!

Tara - love your avatar!!! Awwwww they are gorgeous.

Well, i'm back home with a raging headache. Collected little one from nursery and trying to be fairly quiet till painkillers kick in! Court was stressful and that combined with hardly any water gave me the headache!

Got to catch up now,

see ya later
xx

Awww JJJ.

Sorry to hear that you have had a stressful day.
Try and sit still and away from artificial light for a little while until your headache subsides.

I hope you feel better soon.

Kerry-Ann

x

Thanks Kerry-Ann xx

Back