It's time to get thinner and fitter!

Thank you @Fitatforty1 and @Miss Scarlett Blue :)

It's not slow but it sure feels it! I looked at a couple of comparison photos today and I can see that my waist is smoothing and my clothes are definitely looser. I can feel my ribs better around the back now too. I'm patiently plodding on :)

Morning :)

I'm really pleased with 3.5lb of this week 🎉🎉taking me to 19lbs off in 7 weeks. I walked tonnes last week so I'm guessing this is what has given me an extra boost. I'm going to keep it up this week and see what happens. My 2 younger children (age 7 and 10) have been coming on daily walks up to 7km and we had a family walk on Friday which was 7km too. We live a 10 minute walk from the beach and the Norfolk Broads are on our doorstep making it easy to walk as we have lots of pretty places. Added some photos :)

Have a fab week everybody!

Attachments

• broads 4.jpg
    broads 4.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 12
  • beacj 1.jpg
    beacj 1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 11
Well done on the 3.5lbs off. :)

I live 3 miles from the sea so I cycle to it as it's all flat and we have some good cycle paths here. The woods is about 2 miles from me but it's all up hill. I have the best of both worlds depending on my mood is which way I go.:)

@Strawberry Madness There are lots of fisherman a 30 minute walk up from that photo. The beach is very narrow on this bit and the tide isn't out for long before coming back again. The beach used to be a lot wider 10 years ago but there has been major coastal change. I've added a better photo of the beach from our walk this week. The rocks have been put there to slow down coastal erosion. The golf course is at the top of the cliff - literally to the edge and the other way there is a caravan park which is where I took last weeks photo from.

@Mary2020 Definitely best of both worlds having the sea so close and woods :) I need to get out on my bike. Too hot at the minute though lol I'm not keen on the heat.

I hit my 1.5 stone this week after losing another 2lb 🎉🎉 I'm hoping to drop into the 15stone bracket next week which will be awesome because my aim was to be in the 15s by July and in the 14s by September 🤞 Another week of walking here. I have done less rowing but added the exercise bike in and started a 30 day toning workout. I have managed to do 3 x 30 second planks each day but OMG they are a killer. My belly is sore!

Attachments

• 20200622_112507.jpg
    20200622_112507.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11

@Strawberry Madness There are lots of fisherman a 30 minute walk up from that photo. The beach is very narrow on this bit and the tide isn't out for long before coming back again. The beach used to be a lot wider 10 years ago but there has been major coastal change. I've added a better photo of the beach from our walk this week. The rocks have been put there to slow down coastal erosion. The golf course is at the top of the cliff - literally to the edge and the other way there is a caravan park which is where I took last weeks photo from.

@Mary2020 Definitely best of both worlds having the sea so close and woods :) I need to get out on my bike. Too hot at the minute though lol I'm not keen on the heat.

I hit my 1.5 stone this week after losing another 2lb 🎉🎉 I'm hoping to drop into the 15stone bracket next week which will be awesome because my aim was to be in the 15s by July and in the 14s by September 🤞 Another week of walking here. I have done less rowing but added the exercise bike in and started a 30 day toning workout. I have managed to do 3 x 30 second planks each day but OMG they are a killer. My belly is sore!
Well done on hitting the 1.5st!

Well done on reaching 1.5st loss 👏👏

Hello :)

It feels like ages since I came on with an update. I've been so busy over the last few weeks. I decided why wait until I'm thinner to get a Kayak when I can be enjoying it now, so we bought one!

Last week I put on a pound. I had been struggling with feeling exhausted and my legs and arms seemed to be constantly tired. After taking a look at a TDEE calculator I realised that 1550 is actually too few calories for me which is likely too be why I felt so awful. Fast forward a week of 1750 calories (which is still 100 under my recommended for losing) and I feel so much better AND I lost 4.5 pound this week 🎉🎉 I'm so shocked as I was worried that the increase in my calories would make me put on weight. This has also taken me into the next stone bracket.

Just 3.5 lbs until I get to 2 stone off. Hoping to get there within the next 2 weeks making it 2 stone in 12 weeks :)

Hope everybody is still keeping well x

Back