its time.......

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
Ok my fellow mini's

the time is here - the moment I have been working so hard towards and as I sit here writing this I am almost in tears at the feeling that I will be picking my husband up from his duties in Somalia chasing Pirates, nearly 3 stone lighter ! and 21 inches thinner !!

I started this journey not knowing if I could do it or not - but with the help from you lot especially my lovely friend Lauren (who I will also be seeing tomorrow :) ), I have got there - my main target was to be in the 11's and today I am 11stone 10lb

So I probably won't be on much over the next few days wink wink, but just wanted to wish you all lots of loosing weight vibes and look forward to catching up.

I will try and pop on quickly just to let you know hubs reaction :)

Thank you for all your help in this journey and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited - it feels like the day before my wedding all over again !!!

see ya soon xxxxxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow what an amazing acheievement and I am sooo excited for you for tomorrow , just seeing him must be so amazing but knowing that you also look stunning must make it even more magical :) I will be thinking of you tomorrow :)

You have just done such a brilliant job - you've been so focussed - you've been amazing. I can't believe the time and he's coming home tomorrow!!! OMYGOD i'm soooo excited for you!!!

Have a wonderful, wonderful time - that poor man isn't going to know what's hit him!!! lol

You are truly an inspiration - well done.
Lx

Congratulations on reaching your target, brilliant achievement:happy096:

Your husband is going to be in for a big surprise when he sees you.

I hope you have a lovely reunion:cupid:

Aww well done and enjoy your time with him x

Aw honey ... congratulations and what a wonderful celebration for you both now. Enjoy your time together xxx

So so excited for you - good luck for tomorrow - hope it is everything you dreamed of and more. Enjoy it all - you deserve it

Wooohooo I am so excited for you!! You have worked so hard for this so enjoy every second of it. Your hubby will be speechless!! :)

its been a fab opportunity sharing your journey, lovely girl x

Been following your progress since you started your 9 day challenge, you have done amazingly. Your haircut is fab, you look fantastic and I wish I could be there to witness his jaw hitting the floor. (I'd turn away after that tho ;) )

Have a wonderful reunion, looking forward to hearing about his reaction!

CC

I feel excited and it isn't even my Hubby..lol. Enjoy every single minute of it - you've worked so hard and you look fantastic. I would love to see the look on his face when he claps eyes on you xx

can't wait to read his reaction.

Oh it's just such a lovely heart warming thing, I hope you have a lovely reunion - its one that will prob always be remembered for years to come. I hope it is all you want it to be, enjoy it all - will be thinking of you xxx

I just saw this! <3

It's toooooodaaaaaaaayyyyy!

Don't expect a hug - or even me to have deodrant on .... I'm
Too sore to lift my arms thanks to JILLIAN haha

Kidding!!

Can't wait to see you all later!

I don't even care Sam is coming home! I get to see the moles!!

Xxxxxxx

Lauren/Nicky - hope you have a blast as you toast your water bottles together x

Chink chink lol

More like blump blump with plastic bottles lol xxx

Ahhhhhh I'm so excited for you.... smiles all round

Back