It's time

Hope you are ok Twinny xxx

When you are ready (you will be) you can look back and see what you have eaten this week and the thoughts and feelings while eating it. It will help trust me

Hope your ok :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How's it going?? xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Life is a rollercoaster, you just got to ride it.

yesterday
egg mcmuffin (note the Mc)
alpen light
thai green curry
walkers
2x kitkat chunky's
edamame beans
whole pizza- the restaurante mozarella and pesto one
packet velvet crunch
m&s peanut and popcorn bar
2x vodka's

passed out knackered.

Today is a new day

I think I say that everyday.

Being "good"

I do want to be good.
It's just hard sometimes. That's all.

Life gets in the way doesn't it. A lady at group gave me some wonderful advice a week or 2 ago. She said that when you've got other shizz going on its more difficult. That doesn't sound profound at all does it. But she said focus on me and my stuff and when all of that is ok, then I can worry about some diet. Oh, I'm not explaining it well, but it was good.
Basically I need to not beat myself up so much. Particularly when other stuff is crud.

My consultant this week said if I don't get some sort of movement in the next couple of weeks then I'm going to need some more support. Boo

Yesterday's food diary

2x weetabix & banana (HeA & B)
Melon, kiwi, pineapple
2x low fat quorn sausages, salad, mayo (4)
Apple
Crabsticks
Wetherspoons curry with naan & poppadoms (11?)

(Some sources say the curries are 8.5 and the naan is 10 alone! But I went on the wetherspoons site, and entered the nutritional data into the syn calculator and it said 8 syns. I’m going to give 11 because it is the rest of my daily allowance. I’ll be setting myself up for failure if I do 18. Only fooling myself, bla bla bla I know. But the idea is that if I pretend I did good with my syns on day 1, hopefully I’ll continue for the rest of the week, instead of thinking “well- I’ve blown it now anyway!”

Logic? Hmmm..

If you look at your overall food for yesterday, it looks very good. So you had a curry, so what? It's not like you ate rubbish for all the live-long day. I'd go with 11 syns too. Frig it.

That lady in group is right. If life isn't great, aren't you doing well to maintain and not have a total brainmelt and go totally off the rails. When things pick up, so will your SW journey, man. Peace out.

Hope you're ok.

Love you guys sooo much! Need to stick around more me thinks!

ooooh-
Just had one heck of a JP

IMG_20140328_133623.jpg
check that badboy out

Happy Mothers Day!

Not sure I'm going to see the old bat today, but I sent a card on Weds and it still hasn't got there. Grand.

Anyhoo happy Mothers Day to all you beautiful women out there, mother or not. A day of celebrating and acknowledging the strength of the important women in our lives. How wonderful!
I really really fancy a roast but I don't think its on the cards- especially as its going to be 18 degrees today! Gagging for payday tomorrow (just peeked but alas I haven't accidentally been paid a day early or any miracle like that) so will probably be another odds and sods day of food starting with a can of beans for breakfast. Only.

Yesterdays grub
fried egg sarnie (HeB & 2 syns)
pasta with toms, green beans, spinach, peas, quorn pieces and some feta
pasta with toms, green beans, spinach, peas and quorn pieces
pasta with toms, green beans, spinach, peas, quorn pieces and some mozzarella

notice a theme?

Not sure I'm going to see the old bat today, but I sent a card on Weds and it still hasn't got there. Grand.

Anyhoo happy Mothers Day to all you beautiful women out there, mother or not. A day of celebrating and acknowledging the strength of the important women in our lives. How wonderful!
I really really fancy a roast but I don't think its on the cards- especially as its going to be 18 degrees today! Gagging for payday tomorrow (just peeked but alas I haven't accidentally been paid a day early or any miracle like that) so will probably be another odds and sods day of food starting with a can of beans for breakfast. Only.

Yesterdays grub
fried egg sarnie (HeB & 2 syns)
pasta with toms, green beans, spinach, peas, quorn pieces and some feta
pasta with toms, green beans, spinach, peas and quorn pieces
pasta with toms, green beans, spinach, peas, quorn pieces and some mozzarella

notice a theme?

Morning Kimberley - hope your well hun.

I did notice a theme going on lol but have to say at least your having a change with the cheese choices hehe.

Boo to no pay going in, its been a longggggggggggggggggg month hasn't it ..... when im skint (like this month) I always say to OH theres too much month left at the end of the money grrrr

Morning Kimberly. I've a fridge full of salad bits that I don't want.

If only we were neighbours, I'd swap with you

when when when will it click.

I'm approaching my 6 months anniversary with SW. That'll be almost £130 spent on group. A weight loss might be nice, you know?

Ha! I am just past the 7-month mark. Have been waiting on my 2 stone for last 3 months. Seriously, €9 a week to lose 3-4 lbs in 3 months... €108 that could have gone on slimmer clothes!

#depressing

Back